for His Choice

12/7/2013 c1 happylady
That was pretty mean...but I loved it:)
Until next time
Gloria
12/7/2013 c1 Katconan
Good story.
12/7/2013 c1 23raspberry dreams
LOL
I'd love to read more of the Weasleys side of the story.
12/7/2013 c1 2Penny is wise
Awesome story, nice to see a Dumbledore being nice and apologies for once. Now wheres Better be Ravenclaw lol.
12/7/2013 c1 1Modges
Oh, EWWWW! That is a pretty awful thought, Molly wanting her surrogate son to be with her daughter. It really does sound seriously icky when you put it like that. It actually reminded me of a story I read earlier this year. I don't remember what it was called or who wrote it, but Harry and Hermione were married to their respective canon redheads and were sure they were both being cheated on. Well, much to their shock (and mine) it turned out that Ron and Ginny had been having a long time affair and, in fact, Ginny's children were fathered by Ron, not Harry. I still don't think I've recovered from that one. *Shudders*
12/7/2013 c1 Rea558750
I loved this lol to cute and funny
12/7/2013 c1 48mychakk
I hate you! Now I'll never look at the phrase "scoring an O" the same way :P

Enjoyed the take on Weasleys - kudos on making Dumbledore as a good (of sometimes arrogant) guy :)
12/7/2013 c1 BlackZodiacXXI
Plot bunny's that won't leave you alone till you write them can be either hit or miss most often they usually tend to lean towards the miss side of things, but this one most definitely is a resounding hit.
12/7/2013 c1 8This guy doesnt have a clue