for Her Darkened Soul

5/30/2014 c5 The true Hero of Skill
awwwwww! loved it!
5/29/2014 c5 9Love.Fiction.2020
Awwww finally! please let them be together!
4/30/2014 c2 Keiara
ahh. That moment in the dance scene was just cute - Sam seems to be a character with lots of faults and i like that about her. it makf her seem more real which is good. Oh but wow - her background story...poor girl.
Last part was cute tho.
4/30/2014 c1 Keiara
I'm interested to see that happens between the two of them. They obviously have a dynamic and that whole kiss thing...stupid damon for interrupting them. But its funny. Usually the guy is the one thats like 'I'm leaving you fro your own good' but this time its the girl.
And they haven't even begun to date yet. Lol,
4/28/2014 c4 1JackyMaddox
Hey :)
Awesome story! The chapters are really great and I'd like to know how it go on :)
Sam seems to care real bad about Jeremy. And she loves him with all her heart and this is so adorable!
Jacky xx
4/23/2014 c2 6EmeraldStorm7
That last line was pure epicness, wrapped the whole chapter up quite nicely.
4/23/2014 c4 9Love.Fiction.2020
Loving it. Next chappter please soon!
4/22/2014 c1 6EmeraldStorm7
Sam is pretty much one of the most awesome OC's I've come across. She's witty and I love that and she's straightforward and I really enjoy her inclusion in the plot. She's going to spice things up, I just know it. If only Jeremy just tells her he loves her too and for once he can have a happy, functioning, successful relationship!

Brilliant start!
12/27/2013 c3 The true Hero of Skill
No! Jeremy don't listen to your bitch of a sister! him and Sam NEED to kiss soon!
12/27/2013 c3 9Love.Fiction.2020
loved it.
12/20/2013 c2 Love.Fiction.2020
Awwwee loved it.
12/8/2013 c1 Love.Fiction.2020
This looks really good:)
12/7/2013 c1 The true Hero of Skill
really loving it! can't wait for more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service