for Jamie Evans and the Lonely Queen

1/14 c2 Ranmayamabushi
Great story thanks for sharing. I hope your muse returns on this one i would very much like to see more
1/8 c2 10RevDorothyL
Thanks for posting what's here, even if you decided not to continue writing in this world.
12/2/2020 c2 3fireball900
Is there any chance of you releasing your backlog for this, since it looks like you aren't going to update this?

Although, if you continue this instead, I'll be happier - JEAFF is one of my favourite fanfics, and I've re-read it about a half-a-dozen times.
10/23/2020 c2 17Ar-Kaos
read this and the prequel for the third time, still stands out as one of the very best, most fun characterisations of Tonks and one of the absolute best in the redo theme.

Thanks for sharing as much as you have, well worth the hours spent reading it
9/10/2020 c2 christjp05
Love this story and the previous. I wish it had more
8/31/2020 c2 Uday Sra
good
6/22/2020 c1 Guest
Hopefully one day this series gets finished. This and No Competition are the best fics of all time.
4/16/2020 c2 4hvm2k2
Moar please?

Siriously, great start to the sequel of a great story. I love how Lockhart gets his comeuppance. And I'm curious as to just how bad getting roped into being Chief Warlock is. Lots of oaths I'd wager.
3/22/2020 c2 Limerick90
I greatly enjoyed reading Fate's Fool and the two chapters of this followup. The..character, for lack of a better term, that you lend to Jamie's voice is awesome. I love the dry humor, the seriousness, the comfort, it all meshes together really well. I know with the last update being six years ago, this is to be considered abandoned, but you've left me wanting more all the same!
Also, bonus points for including that scene at the end of Fate's Fool as a sort of promise everything will turn out dandy (at least as far as third year goes. IF you ever pick this up again, I would love for you to do the same at the end of this one, it made reading these two chapters much less stressful while not taking away anything important in regards to suspense.
Well, here's to you, thanks for writing this! I'll hope against hope and put the story on follow!
2/7/2020 c2 3Thisissocliche
Hey there, I see it’s been a while for this one, just wondering if you’re planning to continue it? I’m really enjoying this version of “Harry goes back in time and then shenanigans”
12/18/2019 c1 spacecowboy2011
One day, maybe...
12/3/2019 c2 Guest
Your writing is toxic!
10/10/2019 c2 2MazzyStarShip
Intriguing start; hope you get the urge to post more someday.
8/15/2019 c2 Mernom
From now on, I join the army patiently waiting for the next chapter. Please treat me well.
7/21/2019 c2 1RexNihil
I absolutely love your work on this series. I binged the previous iteration of this series in a couple of hours. I know it says you haven't updated in years, but I hope you can find the inspiration to get back into writing.
219 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »