for Rippling Future

Thanks for this chapter!
5/6 c40 Ryosuke-1
Thanks for this chapter!
4/23 c39 Guest
This warrior carried a bow in one hand, a sword in another, a spear in one and a shield in another.

Why do I hear the opening of shield hero
4/19 c20 1Arashiiiiiii
THIS TRIGGERS ME SO MUCH AND I DON'T KNOW THE ACTUAL REASON WHY?!
4/19 c21 Arashiiiiiii
Ootsuki... BRUH IT'S OTSUTSUKI
3/31 c17 Guest
No he still has his link to shukaku so that chakra will regenerate
3/30 c40 Adventwolf
Just got through the story. So with Garra not dieing and not having all of shukaku extracted that means he is still with garra then. And since Naruto gave the charka he got from shukaku back he doesn't have it anymore. He will need to get that charka back if he is to get the six path power by having all 9 tailed beast charka in him.
3/27 c2 Zeke Hooper
cool story so far.
3/26 c40 3SnakethZero
Great story. I just wanted to give some feedback as I spent last week rereading entire story since it's been awhile. when you get time you might want to go back through and review small inconsistencies. like when naruto escaped danzo and he learned of his parents during the time before he left on training trip you revealed that naruto shared the information about his parents with hinata. then in book 3 after the training when naruto is eating Ramen with hinata tem and shika the taken chef speaks about narutos parents and a little after you have naruto tell hinata again about his parents but it's explained like it's new knowledge to hinata. like I said small inconsistencies it's natural with how large story has become that this'll happen. Can't wait for next update take care
3/22 c40 Guest
Great Chapter, also please ignore the spammer
3/18 c1 Guest

_

3/17 c40 7RedHood001
This chapter is great. I really like all the tie-ins you're doing with existing elements of the plot and also future materials that might come into play. The way Sai is given mercy is honestly understandable and I can see it further breaking the guy's mental foundations. On the bright side, Tsunade and Sakura managed to treat Ino further and get her to wake up.

I can see the transition with Sai isn't gonna be smooth for the rest of the Konoha 12, or most people in general, but I can see Ino helping him. Naruto already spared the ROOT Ninja here so I can see him helping out a bit. Sasuke could do so as well since... with how much of Sai's mindset is rooted in one goal, I can see the Uchiha seeing this and wondering if he could've turned out similarly in his own way with the whole revenge path.

A lot of things are established here to be able to fully focus on Danzo. Very well done! I hope you're doing well. Please don't push yourself too much if it gets hard. Real-life... isn't really going well for a lot of people out there and it's okay to take a break once in a while. I wish you all the best!
3/10 c40 98ajaj
God dammit. I'm all caught up
3/2 c40 Flash
Hey man loved the story till now. Waiting for the future chapter update. Hope it comes soon
3/1 c1 BlueTea21
Okay. I think my brain justed died. So let me just say this firstthis is a great first chapter. Serious kudos. It's well written and a good start. But why is my brain dying? Because Hiruzen, the Professor, Kami No Shinobi, renowned for his intelligence and mastery of the shinobi arts, apparently doesn't believe that anyone will figure out that UZUMAKI Naruto is... an Uzumaki.
1,196 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »