for Stone-cold Killer

1/21 c16 5Miranda Reynolds
such a good story! excited for an update!
5/2/2020 c16 JustAChick83
Please continue! I absolutely love this story!
5/6/2017 c1 Guest
Sorry but having Jacob come back makes no sense and it's just a lazy way to bring angst to the story, it just feels like you had no more ideas and so went for the used and abused cliche of * random ex comes back to break the couple*. There was no need for it and it's silly to think that all your readers would just accept it, because it's illogical to make him suddenly appear out of thin air. I've been following this story for some time and I thought it was really good but now I feel like I have wasted my time, this is your story and you can do whatever you want but keep it real, because you are insulting yourself, your writing skills and the plot just for the sake of a bad drama, and maybe you should consider rewriting the last chapters because this story could have been much better.
3/26/2017 c16 EchoMoment
Why haven't you updated it's so good
3/24/2017 c1 EchoMoment
Rather enjoyed this first chapter
6/22/2016 c16 9252020
Until I saw your summary here I would never have considered reading an Haymitch story, but you made me curious (and I do like him) and I am so, so, so happy I did. This story is brilliant and original, the only thing that has disappointed me so far was that you decided to make her husband "like again", I remember thinking, just before they left the arena, that now her husband is going to be waiting for her and he is going to be an ass, I really hope I am wrong. I could have lived with that but you seem to dislike the character as an author and has not put much thought into him, or understand what drives him. He is underdeveloped which is sad, right now you are a good writer but to be great you need to develop all characters you need to have a backstory for all of them and you need to, if not like at least under stand the characters actions and mind. I don't mean this as a flame review, I think the story is great and I love Rose, and with a little more character building on the smaller character as well I think you could be a fantastic writer. You shouldn't be bashing your own characters and which Jacob it feels a little like you are.
6/21/2016 c16 Guest
Absolutely brilliant!
4/4/2016 c16 Guest
Please update
4/4/2016 c14 Guest
Love this story
12/14/2015 c16 HopeKibou
I'm glad to see that you're updating the story! :) And wow, that ending, finally a small Haymitch-Rose moment! Can't wait for the next update; I check daily for it!
12/14/2015 c16 3SarahELupin
Love it! Still hate Jacob. But I can't wait for Plan Camilla
12/1/2015 c15 hobo-beth
I'm really enjoying your story so far and hope you update soon
11/5/2015 c15 SarahELupin
Love it! Read it all in one sitting! Hate Jacob, hope he and rose get divorced.
10/7/2015 c14 HopeKibou
Finally, an update! :) I'm glad to see that the story is still living on, I really hope you update soon. The story is perfect and I'm very excited to see what's happening next.
10/2/2015 c14 kikibee22
I'm really enjoying this story. It's a fresh a creative take on the hunger games, and your character development has been fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapters. :)
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »