for Nice Smile

8/25/2020 c1 60wuemsel
Awwwww! That was so adorable! Love it. I always love some actual warmth between these two. :)

Thank u so much for posting! :)
12/4/2017 c1 RobinRedoe
Such a good story, while keeping the guys in character. I enjoyed this one very much :)
11/12/2017 c1 avieryfriend
That was really nice, I loved it! I don't see enough fanfiction with BA and Face, this was very sweet. Thanks, cj
9/19/2017 c1 Paper Crane Song
This was a really lovely scene to read. The characterisation was spot on, and you really dug deep into their interaction together - it was very descriptive (e.g. their expressions, their actions) without being too wordy, it made this moment perfect to visualise. Also loved the little details you threw in - like how the team caught BA and then subsequently dropped him in the trust-building exercise, Murdock calling his koala 'Skippy' (that's SO Murdock). It was just a really nice choice of subject to write about. Well done. (PS: I've linked to this story in my 'bookmarks' over on AO3, hope that's ok).
11/5/2016 c1 3ShadowWriter33
Interesting little story. I like BA's approach at compliments, and that he noticed Face's good deeds.
9/5/2014 c1 2nomdeplume30
What a lovely piece! Hannibal and team building exercises. I shudder at the thought. But what a wonderful moment between B.A. and Face. Loved Face's blush. :) I enjoyed B.A.'s character here and his perceptiveness. He doesn't talk much, but he sees everything. Nicely done!
9/5/2014 c1 10Lindelas
I wish there had been a few more little moments like this in the show. We get a lot of interaction between BA and Murdock, and Face and Murdock, but so little between Face and BA. I think you got the characterization spot-on (I've noticed its hard to get BA just right, but I think you nailed it)! I also loved him pointing out Face's little acts of selflessness, and the fact that it shows how observant BA is. Very nice.
6/19/2014 c1 32LAGC
This was a wonderful character piece. So rare to see the soft side if B. A.
You did a wonderful job dropping his walks yet keeping him all gruff.
Showing Face all flustered was the perfect counterpoint.
12/27/2013 c1 Guest
Loved it! BA is the most perceptible person of them all :)
/B
12/11/2013 c1 18The-Time-Travelling-Hippie
This was really good. I loved B.A's reaction at the end. You nailed B.A, his glare, his growl. Excellent!
12/9/2013 c1 Kim Borowiak
I like the way that BA knows enough about Face to appreciate the good things that he does and he gives Face credit for them. Face hating to appear sentimental, at first, refusing to admit what he does for the Team is so like him trying to maintain his cool image. Good job.
12/9/2013 c1 14MommieJen
Someone else referred me to this since I'm kind of taking a FF break, and I was pleasantly surprised. This is really, really good. Great. The characterizations were really well done.

And, poor ducks! But fabulous visual!
12/9/2013 c1 74SupernaturalGeek
That was really lovely; poignantly sweet and touching yet without ever going over the top or taking Face or BA out of character.

I wish there were more stories focusing on the friendship between these two, especially as well done as this.
12/8/2013 c1 18Haro kzoids
Muy interesante. Me gustó la idea de darle a entender a un estafador que hay cosas que simplemente no puede ocultar y sobre todo de sus amigos.
Me gustó.