for Walking on Water

I feel like Regina grabbed Lancelots heart
9/17/2020 c9 Slytherin Princess Nysa
NOT THE HAND AGAIN GODDAMN
9/17/2020 c8 Slytherin Princess Nysa
I would like you to know that I have lectures ALL DAY TODAY but instead of going to bed I stayed up until 5am reading this and I’m literally in lecture right now but I’m reading this instead of the history chapter I’m supposed to be and if I fail it’s on you but I’m also okay with it...yeet
9/17/2020 c6 Slytherin Princess Nysa
She was a force of nature indeed
GET IT BITCH
9/16/2020 c4 Slytherin Princess Nysa
Me reading the title: is this an innuendo
4/14/2020 c19 Belladonna
Beautiful fiction
Loved it
7/22/2018 c19 9amagicalship
So, first of all, apologies are in order. When I started reading this story (YEARS ago), I was a fandom newbie without a account and I didn't understand the importance of reviews for writers (sorry). I think I can reliably credit this story for making me fall in love with fanfic, it was one of the very first I ever read and I was absolutely enthralled! I always wanted to pick it back up again after you took a long break, and I haven't been able to do it until just now, when I re-read it from the beginning. I am so glad I did and I am thrilled that you finished it! This story is such an adventure, and I love the way you developed the relationship between Emma and Killian - it feels "just right" to me. Ch 6 is my absolute fav. Badass, sword-yielding Emma is exactly what I would want her to be if she grew up with her parents, plus that first kiss! Sigh. Ch 9 was perfection until that very dramatic ending which broke my heart! Ugh. But I love what you did with the second half of the story, the interactions between Killian and David, the transformation of the crew, Emma discovering and yielding her magic. Regina and Rumple getting sucked into a portal was like a dream come true! I wish that would have happened on the show, lol. The fairytale ending was sheer perfection, my dear! I can't thank you enough for this amazing story, and I look forward to re-reading it again sometime in the future. You have a very natural writing style which is a delight to read. Bravo!
7/5/2018 c6 26lakariana
These chapters with the sirens have stuck in my memory for years, ever since I first read them. They are so good (as is the whole fic) I am sorry I didn't favourite this back then but I'm so happy I found your fic again. Hope you are well and still writing.
6/29/2018 c19 Jennifer Weed
This story was perfection. I've read so many that started out great, but were never finished, so thank you for finishing this amazing story even with all the things life threw at you.
5/14/2018 c19 Nightshade333
(Not logged in)

OMG this has to have been one of the best Captain Swan fanfics I've ever read! Your portrayal of Emma as a fiesty, badass princess was on point! I enjoyed how you integrated so many characters into this plot and it worked so well! Even original ones like Gaston and all of Killian's crew.

Moreover, the adventures were so suspenseful! With all those creatures from mythology and folklore. Sirens, sea serpents, ogres...it was amazing. Everything you wrote was amazing and I loved it so much.

Thank you for giving them a happy ending! I was scared at the end that David might remain in that cursed sleep, but I thought it was so creative to bring back those sirens! And the defeat of Regina and Rumple was amazing and wrote cleverly. Well done!

This was a masterpiece! Thanks again for writing this story and under such hardship from your personal life as well. I hope you're doing better now, because you deserve the world :) Thank you so much for this amazing story and I hope you write many more!
3/7/2018 c19 wrongwayco
So I read this story awhile ago and saved it, but after writing something myself and realizing how stupidly excited I got over the littlest comment, I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your story. The twists to Killian losing his hand and Emma being kidnapped, and ending with the sirens waking David were all so clever. Thank you for this awesome fic!
7/23/2017 c19 moni1028
I just read the whole story and loved every minute of it. It was suspenseful at times and really captivating. Im glad a found it when it was finished. Its 3 am and I just finished it lol. But for this story I would have waited for updates.
7/21/2017 c7 abeylin1982
Oh this is an amazing twist! Loving how the character's stories are being reworked to fit within this new story. Love seeing Emma and Killian grow closer, and the story tweak to combine Liam and Milah's death was very interesting. Can't wait to see how this story continues to unfold and how all the characters we know fit into it. Thank you again for sharing such a fun story!
7/21/2017 c6 abeylin1982
Oh yay, THE KISS! It was as amazing as in the show proper. Loved the rescue mission, and the bit of bantering between Killian and Emma until at last that heated kiss. Love the warrior princess, and can't wait to see how this all plays out. Thank you again for creating and sharing!
302 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »