FanFiction.Net
for Bella's Journey

12/4/2016 c25 2blackangel150
I have a feeling it was saurman
11/22/2016 c25 Laesk
intersting, please add more. also not sure liking the way Thorin is acting. Hobbits need the sun as well. thank you for sharing this and please update soon. many thanks for what you have shared so far
6/22/2016 c25 7Lupinica friggasdoiter
Uhm Thorin seems ooc unless he's fallen to the madness? Frankly he's seemed ooc since returning to lake town after the death of smaug
1/9/2016 c25 Rosethebookwurm
I was really interested in this story for quite a while. I think you did some really cool things, like bringing in elements from the book and having Bella be Gandalf's daughter. However, I have been completely put off by how much of a mindless pushover you've made her. Thorin has kidnapped her, sexually assaulted her, and straight up told her that he would force her to marry him if she didn't agree on her own. Now he has more or less been keeping her prisoner. And she completely goes along with it! She attempts to hold her own, but quickly gives into him despite her high expectation (which basically boil down to expecting to be treated like a human being). There is no worry about Thorin losing her, really, it has been shown several times over already that he is going to get what he wants from her, and she'll give in without too much of a fight. Like I said before, some of your ideas are interesting, but you are ruining your characters.
6/10/2015 c25 Guest
please finished the story please
4/19/2015 c25 3SamW52836
U
4/1/2015 c22 kurokazeryuu
Yeah...just because of this scene or any future steamy scenes, you should label this as M instead of T. Unless you're not planning to have anymore graphic scenes, I'd suggest giving a notice that the chapter is M or will have graphic scenes for those who are squeamish or underage. I've nothing against graphic scenes, it's just some may give you a hard time for not giving them a heads up.
3/11/2015 c7 11shishiwastaken
You called her Brenna again
3/9/2015 c25 PurpleFairy11
this is really good please keep up the great work
2/27/2015 c24 dearreader
I like your story for many reasons, but I love that you have made Bilbo rather an officious jerk. I never liked him, so I am pleased you went in a different direction with him.I hope he turns out to be a nice guy eventually, but if Thorin had to kill him, it would be awesome.
2/28/2015 c24 Tommy14
I wonder if Bilbo is being controlled..why he's so agitated. So who drugged Bella? I can't wait to read more.
2/27/2015 c24 PurpleFairy11
this is really good please keep up the great work
2/11/2015 c1 11Vangran
Dwalin, not Dawlin.
1/5/2015 c23 Guest
Omg this is an awesome story I hope u continue it. It has to be the best one I've read and leaves me on the edge of my seat wanting more.
12/12/2014 c23 Just4Me
Bilbo's behavior is certainly suspicious. And he's not our lovable Bilbo. At least Thorin has one eye on him and one eye on Bella. I love this new twist to the story, and can't wait to see what happens next.
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »