FanFiction.Net
for When Skies Are Gray

8/15/2019 c1 derektomlinson
raven saying to garfield I love you so much
10/18/2016 c1 RPGPersona
I little look into the struggle that is dating Raven.

This time it is Starfire to the rescue to help Raven see her current course of action is incorrect.

Raven certainly went outside her comfort zone to gets his attention and apologize. It showed in Beast Boy's reaction. As Beast Boy, all of Raven's insecurities, fears, self-doubt, and self-loathing are causing her to push Beast Boy to punish herself and 'keep him safe'.

It took a while for Beast Boy to find the right words to get his point across, but he did, and once he brought logic into the equation, Raven couldn't find a reason to refute him. After all, despite how she thinks what she was doing was the logical thing, it really wasn't. Beast Boy knew the risks coming in. He is prepared for them and wants to be Raven's support, to be the one who makes sure she is never alone.

Thanks for writing this, it complemented the first well.
5/27/2015 c1 mollrat
This made me tear up and the song choice definitely contributed to that. That was a beautiful scene where she sings to him.
5/17/2015 c1 11calicoToones
This was quite good! Lots of nice and unusual touches, such as SF giving Raven a stern talking to, to Gar brightening Raven's room and making origami, to him demolishing her position with a logical argument (gasp!). And i liked your characterization of Raven.
6/24/2014 c1 crasheds22
Wow, that was adorable, and great
So believable and true to character
3/28/2014 c1 Skallaken
That was adorbs.
12/13/2013 c1 11Montydragon
Oh, man. This is beautiful...
12/10/2013 c1 Sharpclaws
This was beautiful, deep, and touching. Your insight on love was impressive. I also think that you kept everyone in character pretty well. I could visualize this as I read it.
12/9/2013 c1 1MsMickey
Beautifully written. You captured both of them so well and I absolutely enjoyed reading it.
12/9/2013 c1 6Shadico
Well, that forced out some tears. Extremely well done. How do you come up with this stuff Brae? This was the sweetest, most heartfelt fic...gah...damn onions.
12/9/2013 c1 13NeverlandHeart
3 words, love, love love! This was amazing!