for Halo: Another Earth

7/23/2014 c6 SoaringEagle13
I'm liking this so far. I just hope it would be updated soon.
6/1/2014 c1 21guerilla sam
i know it's probably far too late to bring this up but i would think they would send someone less noticeable...because seven foot armored soldiers kind seems like a bad call for this kind of recon.
5/27/2014 c6 TheSolInvictus
I hope this will be continued soon as it is a pretty darn good halo-IinfiniteStratos crossover story
the personalities of the spartans are a bit off i mean jokes under comrades are okay but in front of NonPersonnel? i dont think so..
4/24/2014 c6 2Teleri Sina Atari
update! please! xD
3/30/2014 c6 Telron
interesting so far. i look forward to seeing how phantom task deals with the spartens or vice versa.
3/27/2014 c6 Chapter Master Kronus Thessius
damn this is really a good chapter and story, i would like to see too John able to train the Is users to become the best ones, but still inferior to the spartans, when they reveal to them the UNSc Infinity i begun to think what will happen if Tabane herself discovers the Infinity existence in orbit, we many of us know of what Tabane is capable to do for obtain that marvel of technology she ever dreamed of, really i begun to feel a chill on my spine seeing Tabane able to steal some forerunner tech the Infinity have in his Data Storage to make the most powerful Is ever made that even surpass any New Is created on Earth for certain 100 years! even worse falling in the wrongs hands like Phantom Task, and one more thing what will happen to the rest of the Infinity Crew orbiting over Earth willits really excitinf they terraform Mars to be able obtain the materials they need for the repairs of the slipspace drives of Forerunner origin, and if its possible will you ever reveal the infinity existence over the planet when the times is right soon?, well thats all i can talk about it really i want to know at full detail of what will happen the next chapters its really exciting to know the rest of the story!
2/20/2014 c6 jonathan
Please update i love your ideas compared to the other halo/IS crosses please update
2/5/2014 c1 Guest
Why did they equip a untested forunner slip space drive onto their most valuable ship?
why coudn't they equip the drive to a unmanned drone ship instead to test it?
1/15/2014 c2 18Rimshooter
Again, you have unnecessary tidbits in the dialogue. 'Don't reveal to them you're from space' would work just as well (much better than) 'don't say you're from a (insert specific description here.)' They're highly trained super-soldiers. I doubt they need to be coddled THAT much.
1/15/2014 c1 Rimshooter
Eh, interesting but a couple of odd spots. The characters all ramble too much. Most of their dialogue is just spouting exposition that could be done in simple descriptive text - I would save the dialogue for things that break up the exposition, not to spout more. That's the major one.

On a more minor note, the beginning has too many commas.
1/14/2014 c6 21edboy4926
Good chapter
1/14/2014 c6 NcJhSkJ9LD
The Chief won't take to well to just sitting on his ass. I can see him trying to train the kids :D
1/6/2014 c5 G
This is good, but you need to fix all of those run on sentences! Every paragraph only has a single sentence because of the damn things! Your story is very good, but its weakness is the run ons.
1/6/2014 c5 edboy4926
Good story
Keep on going.
Is there a chance that Ichika might look up to the Chief as a role model? I know that he looks up to his sister but if you look at it, the Chief would be the first male role model Ichika might had in terms on how to be great.
1/3/2014 c5 Guest
A question is... What if they meet marines and ODST?

Before you answer from what I read and there are more survivors from human-covenant war. There are big difference since infinity hire new people. Think of an example, Peter stacker is a veteran soldier and tough guy who lives more than anyone. And Rookie, a nameless veteran soldier and give nothing to screw up
68 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »