for Halo: Another Earth

1/4/2014 c5 Bingo887
Great story. I almost cry of excitement when I read this. Need more longer chapters!
1/3/2014 c5 GXY-2013
An amazing chapter.

Will the Academy learn about the Forerunners, some of its technology like the Sentinels and Monitors, and the Halo Rings? Will they also learn about the Flood? Because I think you forgot to mention about them in this chapter.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
1/2/2014 c5 NcJhSkJ9LD
Should have played a video showing glassing, to make the war's impact more visible. Or maybe you just didn't accord the necessary reaction to the scale of the war. If someone told you that a war killed 23 billion, would you just skip over the detail?

Anyway, good chapter. Looking forward to see the next one.
12/31/2013 c4 Invizabledragon
The representative will either be Glassman or Palmer I think o3o
12/30/2013 c4 NcJhSkJ9LD
There's no need for Halo villains. I'm looking forward to the Infinity helping the academy along or outright annihilating the opposition.
12/30/2013 c4 HeroBladeRiyet
Wow you, another awesome writer, and some people like Sonicfanx or Paulxion should be grouped together. You got the data and all that other stuff
12/30/2013 c4 GXY-2013
Great chapter. Now, I wonder how the students and the others of the IS Academy would react when the UNSC explain that they are from another universe in the next chapter. The UNSC will have to explain to them anyhow.

I may suggest that some of the UNSC personnels will be assigned to work in the IS Academy to accustom to everyone in the Academy.
12/29/2013 c4 Shashenka
Keep going the stories getting really interesting!
12/19/2013 c2 RIAS
Finally found and in that time, i liked how the costume of Halo 4 is easily destroyed and as simply disappeared before them, spartan 117 continues as well
12/21/2013 c3 OSR fanatic
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
12/18/2013 c3 15alchemists19
So awesome
12/18/2013 c3 GXY-2013
Good chapter. The first contact of the UNSC might be interesting, I hope there will be a truce, and later on cultural shock to the students and school staff of the IS Academy. A mob of the girls of IS Academy will probably swarm over the UNSC personnels and the Spartans, giving them hard time to deal with although this gives Ichika a little bit of peace, much to his relief.

I was just asking here, but will the surviving numbers of the Flood will appear? Will the UNSC and rest of the IS Academy must face them? What about these... Covenant Loyalists, will they appear and try to invade the universe of Infinite Stratos?

Anyway, keep up the good work.
12/18/2013 c3 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
12/18/2013 c3 fray253
can't wait for the next chapter
12/18/2013 c3 Amir-015
First point, the shield it had lasted quite long against the Covenant. And it's armor was tough too, it took concentrated fire to even damage it. Other than an arm blown off the rest was quite intact.

Second point, a normal unaugmented human managed to use it quite effectively. If a normal human had no problems I fail to see how Spartans would.

Third point, thats a good point. And even if they had backup data it was lost when the Midlothian was destroyed.
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »