FanFiction.Net
for First Love Never Die

3/13/2019 c4 1Llluna
I wish you had continued. this was a great story, and you were a great writer :)
12/31/2018 c3 Guest
This is a great story. I’m not quite sure the present-tense is really working though. Maybe it’s just because I’m used to reading and writing in past-tense, but to me it just doesn’t make sense. Great plot though! And very, very few mistakes! You’ve done an amazing job with keeping a good pace and you’ve kept characters true to their selves. Keep up the good work!
10/2/2018 c4 6DressageQueen
I can’t believe I’m only just reading this story now! It’s fantastic. You’ve done a great job writing Sam and Jake in character and it’s very believable. I would love to read more if you ever decide to update!
3/23/2018 c1 Guest
I know that it's been ages since you updated this story, and you may be in a completely different mindset, but it's one of the best jake/sam stories that I have ever read. And I've been waiting for an update for ages! I could use a bit of jake/ sam romantic antics.
12/8/2016 c4 7jakelovera7x
this is so good, why'd you stop?
9/17/2016 c4 Krystal Roses
I hope all is well. I enjoy your story . Hope you will keep writing it.
6/29/2016 c3 Guest
I'm begging you please update!
5/19/2016 c1 Guest
This is so cool! Win Sam Jake! Connor is so amazing! I wish I knew someone like him! Please continue this story but when Jake gets back please don't let him have a girlfriend(besides Sam of course ;) ). Connor should like Sam and when Jake gets back you should make it that they don't like each other. But we all know in the end it's Sam and Jake! Please continue
5/4/2016 c1 Guest
I know it's been a long time since you've updated but I really want to know what happens in this story! I love it so much! So maybe you could update?
3/14/2016 c4 Guest
CONTINUE! I JUST READ ALL THIS AND FELL IN LOVE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
3/14/2016 c1 Guest
Please continue! This is one of my favourite fanfictions! I would love it if Jake and Caleb start fighting over Sam! Please continue I love this so much! I love almost all your stories!
2/20/2016 c1 Guest
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! If your not going to continue please give me or someone els premise ion to continue it
8/10/2014 c4 1Cabin6Girl
I adore this story! And just sayin' I happen to love Connor! He's adorkable and totally likable! And the added drama war between him and jake will be fantastic! So I'm really hoping or a quick update!
7/29/2014 c4 Guest
I like your story. Just wondering is it harmony ranch that Jen lives on please write more
7/26/2014 c4 Guest
Interesting chapter. Lots of emotion in it, and it was written well.

Also noticed at the beginning, I don't dislike Cody, some might not trust him because he seems pretty perfect.
I know my only conflict with him is I believe in Sake ;)
But this a pretty good story so far! I'm excited about reading more of it. It's not too fast and I like that but it goes at a pace that keeps the reader with the story.
Koodos to you! :)