for Ron's Reaction

1/6/2015 c1 Guest
I get it was ment to be funny. But Ron loves hermone And they find it funny to hurt him.
1/12/2014 c1 7Greye
Awesome fic. A couple misspellings but so what? There're plenty in my fics too ;)

Anyway, nice work.
1/1/2014 c1 12pinkpetal34
nice, you should do more.
12/27/2013 c1 jameskheldar
LUL!
12/10/2013 c1 2Chibified-chan
I disagree...if you consider how ron treated hermione throughout the story id say he deserved it...he's awfully rude to her...i liked it moon-chan keep it up!
12/10/2013 c1 DeLoreanDMC-12
Your writing is good, but I didn't like the storyline to tell you the truth. I was never a fan of Weasley bashing, especially when it comes to the twins when often they are portrayed as "low morality couple". The twins taking so much satisfaction at hurting their own brother is so despicable and turning them to such monsters was not enjoyable me. As for this version of Hermione, judging by her reaction to all this, is not worth the effort. Ron (and every guy actually) can find someone better in no time.
12/10/2013 c1 3arabellagrace
Too funny keep it up
12/10/2013 c1 12JustAnotherGuy100
So basically, three people that Ron loves (Hermione and his brothers) hurt Ron so bad and they did it without regret or even slight guilt and they enjoyed seeing him so hurt. Yeah, i can see why this story is under humor. It's so much fun right?