for Christmas Lights

1/15/2015 c6 56bleuboxes
It's 1 in the morning and my gOD IM CRYIND SO HARD

literally one of the best things I've ever read- hands down.
2/22/2014 c1 19Zygella
Language much this time around, yeah? xD
(Did you miss me?)
1/24/2014 c6 29littlexkiller
Beautiful as expected. ;) YOU DID THE BRACKET THING THAT I USE ALLL THE TIME IN MY TITLES AND PROSE AND YEAHHH

Also, I find it slightly disheartening that I see so much of your sadness in this. A lot of writers' opinions and feelings bleed into their work, and I want to hug you forever. You made me fall in love with those little school people and the friendly old person in need of help understanding what is so simple to us. Love you *heart*
1/4/2014 c5 littlexkiller
GodDAMNNN GURL! YOU DIDSLY-DARN DID IT AGAIN! UGHH WHY
12/24/2013 c5 10RememberMeWhen
Merry Christmas!
12/22/2013 c4 SheBlindedMeWithStarlight
Another wonderful chapter. Your style of writing is just magical.
12/22/2013 c4 RememberMeWhen
Lovely writing, as always! There's something sadly poetic about it. Update soon!
12/21/2013 c1 16daisy-chains-and-bow-ties
That was so freaking beautiful. You are making me run out of words to describe how incredible your writing is, which is a pretty big achievement for me too, running out of words. You just captured Christmas so perfectly with those words, and I share that feeling too because I suppose the older you get the more there is to miss, the more there is to feel bitter about, and the less Christmas really feels like it used to. Sometimes it's the people I mourn, sometimes it's that old fantasy I used to believe with all my heart, sometimes it's the fact that I'm not allowed to hop up and down in excitement anymore because my massive frame will totter or I'll break something. "all elegant vowels and slippery consonants," as usual the way you use language renders me to flapping my hands about inarticulately, to that eternal curse of never being able to adequately explain just how good it is, the whole picture of Christmas you've drawn with that magic hand of chance. I really hope the Doctor didn't leave his Clara behind, but I suppose I'll just have to keep reading. That's a very interesting idea too, that Clara can use the memories of her past and future selves. That gives her as many memories, however distorted they might be, as the Doctor, almost. Anyway, regeneration fic! Cue the mountain of tissues I keep at the ready for such occasions. Allons-y!
12/20/2013 c3 31AMysteriousWoman711
Oh dear...My face seems to have sprung a slight leak upon re-reading that last bit...but anyway, I wanted to say that this has swiftly become one of my favorite Christmas stories for Matt's Doctor & Clara. For many reasons... One primarily being that it's...so...maddeningly, yet brilliantly, almost hauntingly close to canon. Heck, you could easily fool silly old me into thinking you & Moffat wrote the Xmas Special script & story together...and that this is the written version of Matt's last episode.
So...carry on writing! By all means! Torture us all just a bit more before we have to say goodbye to Matt for real...cuz you're doin a great job of it so far! LoL ;op
12/18/2013 c1 SheBlindedMeWithStarlight
This is amazing!
12/17/2013 c2 10RememberMeWhen
This is lovely!
12/12/2013 c1 29littlexkiller
Good God. My writing has absolutely nothing on yours.
12/11/2013 c1 31AMysteriousWoman711
I cried. I cried my way through this story. No, not because it was horrible or because I hated it...no...I cried my way through this because it was so...good. And for me, Christmas is a very complicated holiday...and then, to know what's coming for the Whovians this year...well, what else is there to say, really? You've captured the feelings of Christmas beautifully here as well as the anxiety & sense of loss that most of us are feeling about Matt's departure. Seriously, you have. Well done!
12/10/2013 c1 Guest
I really love this! I love your writing style so much! I know it's a one-shot but please write another chapter! Also, do you have tumblr?