for Winter's Gold

8/17/2015 c1 51Saphirabrightscale
This just made feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
1/10/2015 c1 154Sand-wolf579
Oh my gosh, so many feels. I couldn't stop squealing while reading this (I'm sure my brother heard and would confirm it.) This story is just so sweet, with very nicely written Discord and Fluttershy friendship. I loved it.
2/16/2014 c1 Kupcake Kitten
Beautiful story! I absolutely adored it! But I am sad that you do not support Fluttercord anymore... There was so much romantic potential in your story...TT
1/30/2014 c1 MLPFanToTheCore
Gorgeous story! You fit the characters' personalities perfectly! Exceptional job! /)
1/10/2014 c1 StarLilly Rose
Ahhhhh, so sweet! Excellent work!
1/7/2014 c1 Discord Luver
This was what a perfect story is. Really cool! I loved all the feels!
1/3/2014 c1 14MaxwellsBook
I loved this fic! The Owl City song was just the icing on the cake!
1/2/2014 c1 58Snowflake Archive
I really want to read your other MLP stories now! And I'm glad to see you finally joined the herd… though it's unfortunate you had to get sick to do that. Shoot, if you had just told me you were a John de Lancie fan I would have said, "Watch 'Return of Harmony.' Now." You're lucky for getting commissions. I became a fan because I thought I could exploit the brony trend. No commissions, but I did become a pegasister.

Now for the actual story: I love the plot of this and the Owl City song, though I imagine it was sung slower and more like a traditional musical theater tune in the actual show (I wish I had the connections to make this happen with the brony musicians). It was all just adorable and I liked how this has continuity with Twilight still learning about being an alicorn and details about Discord's reformation.

There are tiny details about this that I'd note. Rarity talks about Christmas twice, but it seems like Equestria's Christmas IS Heartswearming Eve, and this story is about that too. It's not technically against canon, but I can't help but be bothered by that. Secondly, there's a pony named Stephanie, which seems a little strange when everyone has names like "Derpy Hooves" and "Diamond Tiara." Maybe change it to something more Equestrian?

Can't wait to read more!

*S. Snowflake
12/14/2013 c1 4Emmo13
Welcome to the herd! You did an amazing job. You wrote all of the characters really well! My only problem was that one unicorn you named Stephanie in the beginning. Ponies don't use human names, but it's okay. You're new so I'll let you off the hook, haha. Other than that, I'm really satisfied. Great job!
12/11/2013 c1 6rigifan32
Lovely story and so heartwarming!
12/10/2013 c1 63Freida Right
I say again: you should be writing for Pixar. It is where you belong!

I have yet to sit down and give MLP an honest watching, and I am only vaguely aware of the plot because of too much time on Pinterest. However, I am more excited than ever to start watching this show! I had always been dubious about it... and then my brother became a brony, and I was even more dubious... But that is over. ;D

This was so fabulous. So perfectly lovely for Christmas! Thank you!