for Love at first sight? Please! I think the chocolate is getting to me!

3/27 c2 Wika0304
please update, it starts interesting
1/6/2019 c2 41SL4ND3R
Awwww! The nicknames are cute. Sweet candy and candy man. Despite her child like aura, she has this maturity to her. Like a mother really. She’d balance out with the mischievous child like persona that is Wonka. She wouldn’t be overbearing, but understandbly caring to him. It would be perfect. Although it’s been about 3 years since your last update, I do hope you write more. You’re works have really caught my attention, like your transformers ones. Hope you keep up the work and update soon!
4/2/2018 c2 Guest
Please tell me you are gonna continue this story. I already love it and you only have 2 chapters up.
2/1/2018 c2 3LabyrinthChild05
More please!?
1/22/2018 c2 2BeccaTurner1892
This story seems so sweet. Keep up the good work and always keep your imagination going. Sometimes you can be really surprised by how random acts of kindness can make a big difference and your story seems to really illustrate the importance of being kind, which tells your readers that you care a lot about people. Just don't let them hold you back and keep your chin up. Good times come to those who wait.
2/19/2017 c2 7dari1992
Its really good so far, cannot wait to see what happens next.
9/17/2016 c2 5Dragon Rider and Story Seeker
Liking where this is starting and liking how for a change Willy Wonka is trying to get to know her before the tour. Would like to see more if you're continuing the story.
6/22/2016 c2 2celinejustice
It's really good so far. I'm expecting an update.
5/26/2016 c2 2sad sabrin
Very nice indeed
Update soon please
4/20/2016 c2 VerucaBeyotch
Plzzzzzzzz update I love this story so far and I wanna read more
2/1/2016 c2 Linkwonka88
OMGH plz continuei wanna know if she finds out what Charlie said I did like both movies even though Gene Wilder was the best Wonka Johnny Depp did a great Job and making Wonka Look Sexy
1/30/2016 c2 Applejax XD
oh my, Wonka got her a new jacket, how sweet, i wonder if the news has anything to do with the golden tickets, i cant wait for the next chappie XD
1/27/2016 c2 gossamermouse101
Teehee... ;) A meet up coming soon!
1/26/2016 c2 12Angel of Randomosity
Hehehe~ that was so sweet I thought it would have given me cavities lol
1/26/2016 c2 2OrangyGinger
I love it! I'm so excited for the next chapter, I can't wait!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »