FanFiction.Net
for Desperately Seeking Ranma

11/7/2023 c98 Guest
Recently reread this with every chapter having Ms. Aoyama. I hope this gets continued some day.
10/8/2023 c98 Glowingstarbrigh
I read this story back when it was first published and enjoyed it immensely. Another fic I was reading recently reminded about it and I took the opportunity to re-read it. I've enjoyed this re-read just as much as I did the first time round. Thank you very much for such an wonderful story.
6/26/2023 c98 1Draxsis Felhunter
Found this by following a recommendation on SV. It has been an absolutely wild ride and has had me laughing like a lunatic on more than one occasion. I really do hope you get around to finishing this gem some day. Until then I can only join the others who await the continuation.
5/28/2023 c98 pkempf
I know from reading your bio that you plan to update this story, and I'm thrilled that you do, as frankly I can't wait to read more, but even if you never get around to it I'm still extremely thankful to you for writing this. This has been an absolute joy to read, all 1.4-odd million words of it. You bring the Ranma universe to life in a way I haven't seen anyone else do, and it's truly wonderful.
5/24/2023 c98 Daniel T. Stack
Wow only one review happened while I spent months going through the story this time. I hope you and all your loved ones survived the Pandemic and that life gives you time to return to writing. This is already an Epic but far from a conclusion. Please come back soon. Time to re-read all the side stories again ;D

Doh can't post a review. Maybe this is happening to all the fans of this story. No reviews allowed on chapters already reviewed. ;p silly policy it should really have a time out say after a year. People do read more than once and sometimes have different opinions next time through.
5/20/2023 c98 Nikichan
Hey Pixie, when are you going to get back to this story. It's been years since your last update. The least you could do is give an Author's note update to your readers about your stories, especially DSR. Please drop us note. Thank you.
3/17/2023 c1 8Ellen Kuhfeld
I've already favorited and followed your work. I've read it twice, and I'm halfway through the third reading. Different things stand out on re-reading something, of course, but this third reading has handed me an unexpected surprise: Onkra. Not the person, the NAME. It's perfect - it's a name that could be a human name, it can be an alien name, and there are no problems in pronouncing it. But a Duck Duck Go search barely finds any. There's an Onkra Onkra on Facebook, but half the people there are aliens anyway.

It's important for a writer to use the right names. You get the gold medal on that one.
1/24/2023 c97 14BiGDeal
Almost seven years since your last update of this series, and a year since you last rote in your blog. Hope that your life outside of writing is progressing. Can't be the pot calling the kettle black, since I retired and stopped writing (but not given up on reading!)
11/26/2022 c98 3HonorGuard Ra
I love this story so very much. I'll need to review each chapter on my next re-read. I hope you're doing well.

The cancer reveal was very believable. Genma's despair was a very reasonable reaction. His oldest friend escaped death for the moment, only through magical aid. Looking forward to the day that Ms. Aoyama and Azumi Ito are in the same room.
10/17/2022 c60 45Hikari Nova
okay...so i've gotten this far before deciding to call it a quits, the idea was interesting, but your chapters are so long that it's become a chore just to read one, it's actually suggested for people who write and publishes novels to have chapters between 5K and 10K words or else you start losing readers, also another thing that has me quitting this story is the fact that you can't keep to a single storyline but instead seems to be running multiple storylines within a single chapter, hell i have no idea what Akane and Xian Pu getting into Hollywood even has to do with your main storyline, to me it feels like you're running multiple storylines in a single chapter JUST to say you can have long chapters but long chapters do not mean better, it just means more work for the reader to read plus your 'side story's' which i will state due to them affecting the main stuff is NOT a side story and that have actually been longer then a number of novels i've read for and the last one literally took me hours just to read it X_X
9/30/2022 c98 Pat Stapleton
Just reread the whole story, again. As I believe I have mentioned before, it is better written, and more entertaining than many other works that I paid money for. Pixelwriter, I do hope that whatever life has thrown at you that has kept you from continuing this story gives you a break, and that the muse which drove you to start it, comes back. Thank you again for your gift to us all.
5/2/2022 c98 Anony MuSu
Soo...are you going to every write one additional 50-word chapter stating that this story is abandoned, or are you just going to leave it as an edifice to languorousness? Maybe even just update the story description to "Discontinued"? I mean, there's been no update in all-but 6 years. While the record of a story going between updates on this site is something over 10 years, I'm not seeing you ever doing anything with this story ever again.

Just let us know you're done with DSR so we can stop checking it every 6 months to see you've done squat with it. The yearly updates in your description is just, well, pointless and kinda pathetic really. We get it. Life happened, and you've lost both time and interest. Just admit it and move on, please, so we can as well rather than stringing us along with false hope and lies of continuation.
5/3/2022 c98 Anony-Mu-Tsu
Soo...are you going to ever write one additional fifty-word chapter stating that this story is abandoned? Maybe update the story description to "Discontinued"? Or will you just leave it as-is, as an edifice to languorousness?

There's been no update to DSR in all-but six years. While the record of a story going between updates on this site is something around ten years, I'm not seeing you ever doing anything with this story ever again. Just let us know you're done with DSR so we can stop checking it every six months to see you've done squat with it. The yearly updates in your description is just, well, pointless and kinda pathetic really.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed this story. It's probably *the best* Ranma 1/2 fanfic on this site, and one of the better fanfics on this site across all the various properties. But for God's sake, you've been saying for _years_ that you plan to continue DSR. It's time to either update, or shut it down for good.

4/30/2022 c1 forbinkun
I don’t often review stories, it seems a little bit disingenuous if one is not a writer. I would like to post my appreciation for the fun I had this fanfic. I especially liked the development of Nabiki’s character and the relatively serious treatment of “Magical Girls”. In any case, I had many hours of reading enjoyment from this, and needed to express my sincere gratitude.
4/28/2022 c98 cookiedelight585
This story is awesome! Can't wait for more, this is my third reread!
2,449 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »