for Desperately Seeking Ranma

5/2 c98 Anony MuSu
Soo...are you going to every write one additional 50-word chapter stating that this story is abandoned, or are you just going to leave it as an edifice to languorousness? Maybe even just update the story description to "Discontinued"? I mean, there's been no update in all-but 6 years. While the record of a story going between updates on this site is something over 10 years, I'm not seeing you ever doing anything with this story ever again.

Just let us know you're done with DSR so we can stop checking it every 6 months to see you've done squat with it. The yearly updates in your description is just, well, pointless and kinda pathetic really. We get it. Life happened, and you've lost both time and interest. Just admit it and move on, please, so we can as well rather than stringing us along with false hope and lies of continuation.
5/3 c98 Anony-Mu-Tsu
Soo...are you going to ever write one additional fifty-word chapter stating that this story is abandoned? Maybe update the story description to "Discontinued"? Or will you just leave it as-is, as an edifice to languorousness?

There's been no update to DSR in all-but six years. While the record of a story going between updates on this site is something around ten years, I'm not seeing you ever doing anything with this story ever again. Just let us know you're done with DSR so we can stop checking it every six months to see you've done squat with it. The yearly updates in your description is just, well, pointless and kinda pathetic really.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed this story. It's probably *the best* Ranma 1/2 fanfic on this site, and one of the better fanfics on this site across all the various properties. But for God's sake, you've been saying for _years_ that you plan to continue DSR. It's time to either update, or shut it down for good.

4/30 c1 forbinkun
I don’t often review stories, it seems a little bit disingenuous if one is not a writer. I would like to post my appreciation for the fun I had this fanfic. I especially liked the development of Nabiki’s character and the relatively serious treatment of “Magical Girls”. In any case, I had many hours of reading enjoyment from this, and needed to express my sincere gratitude.
4/28 c98 cookiedelight585
This story is awesome! Can't wait for more, this is my third reread!
3/7 c71 ILikeFanfiction4296
this story is great
11/25/2021 c52 1shadowmccloud
"I just thought of something, do portals cause problems with film?"

"No. They don't seem to really affect anything. Some really sensitive electronics apparently get a little upset, but only for a while. They're safe."

Iphones: /00A0cz_20dw
11/10/2021 c98 Shandrakor
4th reread for me, lovely work with excellent characterization. I tend to stumble across a reference to DSR in some other work and get a desire to go over it again.
10/16/2021 c98 Spokavriel
Please still be writing, after going so far establishing so much to grow it would be a crime for the story to be stopped here. Happosai hasn't even made an appearance. Luna is still stuck with a psychopath in the same brain. The rest of Nabiki's college has to play out. And with that side story I havent gotten to yet I'm wondering how Miss Summers would react to Mermaids ;)

Daniel Tomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
10/12/2021 c97 Spokavriel
That outbreak Napalm containment seems a perfect recruitment situation for these people. Why wouldn't the researchers still be alive to keep making these agents for them to use?

All they had to do is leave enough skeletons in the right places and every person they want to recruit becomes a ghost. Give it a year or two they could even transfer people they wanted in less ideal situations to the facility before the event.

There is only one more attached chapter posted, and its been 5 years since that update. I hope the Xander piece isn't the only thing to continue it after this.

Might need Ami wit Nabiki off world as well after some practice...

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
9/25/2021 c91 Spokavriel
Why did they take the cars off the vehicle transporter before going in the perimeter gate? Didn't that just increase the use of fuel and manpower needed to bring the caravan that last distance? Was there something about the gate to make it a bad idea to bring in loaded? A top threshold (exceeding gate clearance) or too much weight for the driveway?

Your Stunt is doable but beyond a little nuts. Something you would need for the sake of the location if nothing else is a stunt driver that stays in the car. Because even after the sequence ends you can't leave it uncontrolled. And you REALLY cant surrender control when someone is going to jump from it. without someone in there to counter balance as she jumps the car becomes completely unpredictable and a hazard to all especially those on the bike not to mention the filming crew. Even with KITT from Knight Rider it would be difficult. And you'd have to get kitt to agree to being blown up... Not an easy negotiation.

Unlike your in story stunt coordinator the only part of this Stunt I haven't seen done practically and safely is someone getting out of the car while on 2 wheels and subsequently attacking that balance jumping from the car in that position. the physics to compensate for would suggest its improbable without some mechanical assistance in maintaining the balance. The car mounted in position pulled on a trailer as well as a bike on another truck to let the camera truck be close enough to not see the wheels aren't spinning. still splicing to get the full sequence.

Daniel Thomas Stack
aka Spokavriel at yahoo.
9/6/2021 c80 Spokavriel
I know its been a long time since this was written but it irked me since the Moon visit how much of this story is becoming talking and filling time when other stated things aren't getting done. The one sticking my patience in Chapter 80 though is that before going to bed it was said they should get Minako back to earth and would check on how her and Usagi were doing in the morning. Well this whole chapter is morning and it didn't even occur on the to do list but a trip off world to achieve what might be able to be done with a small portal and a phone call...

Back in the Asteroid situation things were discussed and discussed again and again, since then its still been a good story but the talking has begun to wear on me.

Spokavriel at yahoo.
AKA Daniel Thomas Stack
8/28/2021 c98 Sonkuragari
As I have stated before in a review of one of the other pieces of this fantastic story series, you should write professionally. It's incredible how you've managed to capture these characters' nature as they mature in such a believable matter. I can honestly see them becoming these versions in a real world. This series of stories is now my number 1 favorite. Thank you for giving this to the fanfic community. I eagerly await more.
7/24/2021 c27 Raiju001
Ch 27 review- Man this has been great world building and wonderful interactions between believable characterizations of the cast. I have a always to go but I am really enjoying this. Also this has by and far been a believable medical explanation as well. Great job!
7/23/2021 c17 Raiju001
Ch 17 finished. Nice prank on Nabiki. Pretty sure this chapter is plenty of fuel for thirty four and sixty three artists lol. And the law of conservation of energy does mean that magic is scary to science.
5/21/2021 c98 1wauk
This story always makes me think of this song: "Legends Never Die" by Ferras and Katy Perry.
2,438 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »