for The Saiyan Menace

5/13 c3 xanamarion3
Never really understood why keep on making death-stars for.

I mean in the Star was books. Palpatine can use the force storms to destroys a solar system with give him enough time to do so. And Luke Skywalker even use the force to stop a black hold.

So I don't really see why they keep making death-stars to destroys planet's when they can do it with the Force.

Vegeta at this time sure be star level is your story.

I love your fanfic keep up the good work
4/24 c6 starscreamer11
Lol yeah. F*ck them ewoks.
12/23/2019 c1 MAJORMATT1234
You're damn right theres a disturbance. You building a death star, Vegeta IS a death star!
10/28/2019 c4 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
Fuck Sabres...

How it sounds like when swung: Fuuuck
8/8/2019 c4 Guest
How Vegeta say baldy
Krillin die by freeza on planet namek
So how krillin alive
8/1/2019 c6 Guest
Now this is what i call a solid fic
6/26/2019 c6 JakFortune
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHaHahaha...ha...ha... Now that was funny.
5/29/2019 c6 Guest
Vegeta did not give a fuck, that's what made this fic.
1/27/2019 c6 ThatOneGuy
That would make an interesting theory, i mean, what if every single attack that was deflected off into space just hit another planet? Then Goku could possibly have multiple murders of innocents on his hands even with how much he claims it is wrong to kill an innocent.
9/22/2018 c6 Erik Mouse
Due to how this last chapter was written, it has spawned rumors of a 'Caravan of Protest' coming from the forest moon of the Endor system. Several hundred of Ewoks are preparing to protest the author of this short story about a Saiyan Menace to rewrite this last chapter. They want it changed so that the attack fired from the Super (or Ascended) Saiyan Prince Vegeta strikes Coruscant, the home world of those imperial douchebags, instead of their home world the forest moon of Endor. At least that is what was heard about the last time the rebel base on Yavin IV was visited.
6/26/2018 c2 4jonathin.stuart
Star destroyers tank for planet killing power doofus
5/5/2018 c6 1Anibalssj
This was FUCKING AWESOME
2/9/2018 c6 Expired service
I liked it. Cheers.
1/10/2018 c6 20SaiyanPrince541
"Because fuck Ewoks." LMFAO That's some reasoning right there. A brilliant and truly hilarious story. I had fun with it the whole way through and I guess I'm now the 100th reviewer xD. :D
1/10/2018 c5 SaiyanPrince541
"Use the force Vegeta."

OMG, I literally laughed for 10 minutes straight! That was fucking killer! Anyway, it's awesome that we now have a Super Vegetable. It seems the Imperial Forces just did him a ginormous favor. This truly was a super fun and enrapturing read! Of course, let's hope these guys don't learn about Vegeta's destruction of Alderaan haha. Shame that Vegeta wasn't there to get his medal (and perhaps give Leia a wink, instead of Han xD). I loved every moment of it! Now onto the epilogue.
113 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »