FanFiction.Net
for The She-Rex of Bayville

1/24/2016 c37 3AcademiaNut17
SO GOOD! DON'T STOP! :)
7/17/2014 c37 6IceAge Mutant
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one
7/4/2014 c36 Crossoverlord
Shouldn't someone have called magneto?
6/13/2014 c36 5doomforzombies16
That was great chapter I was shocked that Sam was killed last one but all better
6/10/2014 c35 doomforzombies16
Dude that ending was... Why Sam
4/11/2014 c34 6She-WolfMoon
Oh wow. Its a really great chapter and I can't wait to know more about the Reavers.
4/9/2014 c33 She-WolfMoon
That's so beautiful! And I almost thought you were going to pick Logan for the chaperon.
4/7/2014 c32 She-WolfMoon
Oh my godsh! This is freaking AWESOME I am so ready for the next chapter!
4/6/2014 c32 Crossoverlord
I could post a whole chapter on what I liked, but I will save time by simply saying that you are an author. I hope you continue writing for a long time. I do have one question about her power though. Dose she turn into a full grown rex or a smaller teenage rex? If so then she will most likely have a larger form later in life. :)
3/20/2014 c32 5doomforzombies16
Really good and good job on the fix on the other chapter it was like reading a new chapter not rereading one that had a few typeos
3/14/2014 c31 doomforzombies16
This ch seemed off hard to follow lot of typos
3/13/2014 c31 Kelborn Ordo
not your best work. i had to read alot of sentences more than once to figure them out. and some looks like theres words missing
2/1/2014 c24 Kelborn Ordo
i like it. will they meet any other marvel characters not in xmen?
12/30/2013 c2 6Stormplains
Thought I'd check out your story. Not too shabby, eh? I see you prefer the paragraph style, and I can respect that, though it can sometimes be hard for readers to follow (if you change the style in later chapters, ignore that).
Also finding another word for "said" would greatly improve the vocabulary you use.
My final thought here is your writing has some maturing to do. It's a cool story, but your writer voice does not always fit the tone you want to give (or I assume you want to give). The parts where Megan is craving raw meat is mostly what I'm talking about right now. I'm not sure how you want me as a reader to feel about that. As of now, I'm just grossed out. If that's what you were going for , it was accomplished!
So anyways, positives: rather unique mutation I sense entering. Most blood hungry/carnivorous animalistic mutants tend to be male in the OC realm. Neat to go with a female. Also interesting twist that she didn't believe mutants were real. I find it interesting her father is a cop. We'll see what you do with that.
Additionally, I must compliment you on cranking out so many chapters in a small amount of time. I'm genuinely impressed.
I'll read a bit more tomorrow. Soon, I shall catch up.
Keep writing strong.