for Father-Son Bonding

7/28/2014 c6 Guest
Please continue this story it's amazing!
5/2/2014 c6 3Shizuka Taiyou
Well Daichi is definatly Luffy's kid if he can keep up with him while eating.

2/5/2014 c5 6murasakiana
Great chap :D

The explanation as to why Luffy left and didn't return earlier is very believable.
Will Daichi accept his father?
Will there be more tension between them?
Can't wait for the update xD
1/31/2014 c5 3Shizuka Taiyou
Well at least we now know why Luffy wasn't around all this time.

1/30/2014 c5 MakeMeSmileAgain
Good chappie! :-) when will Dai-san accept Luffy-san? Is Nami going to reappear because of a devil fruit or something like that or will she be a ghostly angel guiding them?! I wanna know. Tehe...
1/11/2014 c4 2Winters Lantern
Thats a sad and cute fic! please update soon! D:
1/1/2014 c4 3Shizuka Taiyou
I hope that those two get close together. And I wouldn't be surprised if Nami taught Daichi to be a navigator.

1/1/2014 c4 FindingThatDamnedOnePiece
AMAZING STORY! KEEP WRITING, NEW CHAPTER NOW!
1/1/2014 c4 6murasakiana
Happy New Year!

Nice chapter, it is good to see things from Luffy's perspective. It gives another flow to the story.
I am very curious about their conversation and what will transpire from it...
Good work
12/23/2013 c3 bambam5wolf
sweet story dude. keep going cause im a fan as of now!
12/18/2013 c3 2StarKiss666
It would be good if he used her weapon and was also a thief and had her tattoo on his body somewhere. SHe already said he had her navigation abilities, so I assume that means her sense for weather/current changes as well. Update soon, please! )
12/17/2013 c3 6murasakiana
Nice chapter, I'm curious about what Daichi and Luffy will talk about, Luffy is supposed to be an adult now and the pirate king at that it will be interesting to see how he'll approach this sensitive issues with a 13 year old... Their situation is very tricky and akward.
12/17/2013 c3 jam klaoo
good chapter i looking forward to next chapter :)
12/13/2013 c2 jam klaoo
poor Luffy... :( he is so trying. more
12/13/2013 c2 15Oneechan94
It's really promising story :D Even thought the idea seemed a little bit weird at first ( I have to admit :_D ) but you can make the idea "alive" :D It works! You write really well! :) Can't wait for next chapters! :D
18 Page 1 2 Next »