for Code Geass: Redo of the Rebellion

10/30/2020 c17 12Endless Feeling
Snipe me right in my heart, why don't cha? Milly, baby noooooo,
10/30/2020 c15 Endless Feeling
Well, Darlton's paying dividends, as grim as it sounds.
10/30/2020 c8 Endless Feeling
I'm not saying it was a bad action. It's your story, you know what you want, but it didn't sit well with me, and that's my problem, not yours.
10/30/2020 c8 Endless Feeling
Ugh, two chapters later and I'm still bothered by Darltons murder. It was so petty I'd almost call it uncharacteristic.

Other than that, I do like this story very much, don't get me wrong.
10/20/2020 c26 Guest
When will the next chapter come
10/16/2020 c26 Thomas MCF
A cliffhanger ? You monster.
Well this fic is great dont bother with these other reviews complaining about how your characters aren't invincible gods.
No ones perfect people make mistakes and all your characters are great and super fun to read about . I love the way your taking this story.
cant wait for the rest of the story its gonna be great !
9/28/2020 c25 1R.R. Blaze
Seriously, when is chapter 27 coming? I am looking forward to it.
8/24/2020 c23 Guest
I don't understand why, over the last four chapters, the collective IQ of every major character in this story has dropped to single digits. Right now Shirley's the smartest character in this story and that's only because it's not possible for her to mess things up.
8/10/2020 c26 mckertis
This is a decent story, but...considering that the actual Geass is a story that is plain unfinished, full of holes, and just generally a mess - so will every fanfic on Geass eventually turn out to be the same. The longer it goes - the more of a directionless mess it becomes.
7/19/2020 c6 Guest
Seems like the increase in competence of all the female characters will define this stories plot than Lelouch's supposed return from the future. I think you're fan-boying too hard.
7/18/2020 c26 R.R. Blaze
I find this story great. I suggest that you can make it even greater by revealing what happened in the original timeline that allowed Schniezel to wage world war.
7/16/2020 c26 4Goten Askil
Most of the "redo" stories have Lelouch steamrolling everything and correcting all his mistakes while saving everyone. Compared to that, yes your story is dark, but that doesn't mean much. Compared to the anime? It's not darker per se, much probably more consistently so, and you don't really let the characters take a breath without slapping them down quickly (cf the festival, Kallen's romance, the chapters of victory being interspersed with glimpses of betrayals to come, Suzaku being destroyed by Euphie...). And it's written media, being in the head of the guy suffering strikes harder lasts longer than seing it.

Also, you had Shirley brain-dead and then used as a lab rat for VV. That's pretty dark. I'm starting to think the promises Lelouch made himself in the prologue were bullet points of his failures to come.
Wait, that's exactly what they are, aren't they? At least in the first part: Mao hurt her, Rolo will certainly get near her, Suzaku sure as hell didn't join him, Euphy/Suzaku happy end seems improbable at this time, and you've pretty much sucked all love and peace from the world right now. Way to set up a pyrrhic victory, well played.

Oh, and we still haven't heard of the price in exchange of Lelouch being sent back, right? The thing he "doesn't need concern himself with right now".
And since I'm talking about the future, can't wait to see Nunnally's reaction (I wonder if she still hates Zero now if Jeremiah and Sayoko told her where Lelouch is). And I wonder if the "white flash" that Leila is going to face is Suzaku or Shirley. The color lends to Suzaku, but I think Lelouch would have news of his deployment if it was him so I'm not sure.

Anyway, great story! I hope the work on the parts to come is going well, and that the inspiration keeps flowing. Code Geass doesn't have enough good stories like this one.

Goten Askil
5/23/2020 c14 RaidenUzumaki14
Wow, that stuff with the empress hit me. great job
5/18/2020 c26 10Riaru Takeru
I can’t believe how amazing this fic is. You highlight conflict and consequences of Lelouch being reborn. Although Lelouch knows the past, you don’t give him the almighty superpower of stopping chaos from happening. It just shows to how people would always be sacrificed to make a better world. Compared to canon, this fic just shows that the sacrifices are sooner.
I love the atmosphere of this fic as it shows that even if they get Japan, it isn’t all fun and games. There’s consequences for everything and you capture that beautifully.
I hope to read a new chapter soon!
5/15/2020 c25 5Mr. Page
My good writer, don't be so hard on yourself. You are NOT a second-rate writer. Your writing was beautifully descriptive, the dialogue was wonderful to read aloud, and this new alteration to a fabulous anime was extremely engaging. Yes, it was rather dark, but it featured a lot of emotion between the characters. It showed the humanity and suffering from both sides, showed the horrors and evil of war, and kept us at the edge of our seats, wondering what will happen.

It's a wonderful thing when your reader genuinely feels worried about what's going to happen next. When the characters start to feel like more than words on a page, you know you've done something right.

As a writer, I know myself how exhausting the craft can be.

The story, though incredibly stressful to read, is also exhilarating. If you ever get back into it, I am sure the story will be worth reading. Have faith in yourself and your skills. A wonderful story doesn't always start out as neat. Sometimes you must chisel a basic shape before the finer details can be added. They'll come in time and dedication.

Take care. :-)