for Code Geass: Redo of the Rebellion

12/26/2013 c4 invisivel
God, how I hate Suzaku. if you want to kill him feel free.
12/26/2013 c3 invisivel
I wish to read more of this.
12/26/2013 c2 invisivel
Great story and I will continue to read and post reviews for you.
12/26/2013 c4 Guest
freakin' awesome chapter!
12/26/2013 c3 Guest
I love this story! :D
12/23/2013 c4 2Aranwyn Nina Song
Thank you! The dots are much better, and I love the way you made it easier to identify the different PoVs, even the one with Lelouch waiting in the darkness, you know immediatly it's him. As for the story, I love how you're changing it gradually, slowly for now, but with a rapid evolution. And the details are amazing, loved the Clovis' head moment. Hope to read the next chapter soon :)
12/23/2013 c4 ramonx.0
me gusto este capitulo , me gustaria ver que le pasa a kewwe y como reacciona violeta
12/22/2013 c4 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
12/22/2013 c4 bloodshark
amazing love it really did not see the head coming simply amazing great job can't wait for more
12/22/2013 c4 43EmD23
Interesting story here, one I intend to follow.

It did, however, strike me as odd that Lelouch so callously said he'd kill Rolo to save Shirley. It seemed to me that by the time Rolo died Lelouch had gained, if nothing else, an understanding of him. I don't think he'd kill him if he were given a second chance. Just more effectively manipulate him.

Looking forward to the next one.
12/20/2013 c3 The Black Ranger
well this could become interesting please update.
12/18/2013 c3 archie88
This is great. Exceedingly well written and avoiding childish plots and tropes. Keep it up.
12/17/2013 c3 3Kirinthor
Love the go back in time plots. A fair few about. But you still made it different, great job
12/17/2013 c3 1MagnetoRocks
Its really interesting. Is there any pairing?
12/17/2013 c3 1Lunanite
Wow, really loved the conversation between C.C and Lelouch, was hoping he'll get a costume change though when the conversation started, but oh well. Also looking forward to see what his plans for Suzaku are this time around.
738 « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »