for Code Geass: Redo of the Rebellion

10/27/2014 c10 FateBurn
great chapter.
10/27/2014 c10 7Tracer28
Ohmigash! Amazing! Especially the build up to the fight!
I like the interaction between Zero and Sayoko, especially Lelouch's dialogue about Nunnally.
10/27/2014 c10 grievousrommel
Love how you changed Narita. Now lets see if Mao will come the same way as before.
10/27/2014 c10 36SeerKing
Interesting...Lelouch is far colder in this fic.
10/19/2014 c9 3monkey kix ass
aw, that was nice of lulu for helping out kallen's mom like that. thoroughly enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you get around to updating again really soon.
10/16/2014 c9 Dark King
This fanfic will continue?
10/15/2014 c9 grievousrommel
Well time to see how you'll change Narita.
10/4/2014 c9 AstaRhei
いつもの、チームオレンジ(AKA黒騎士Reduxのは)不可能を可能行う
10/4/2014 c2 AstaRhei
O-O-ORENJI KISHI!?
確か様オレンジ騎士!
9/24/2014 c9 correnhimself316
Wonderful job so far. All the changes made for the most part have been good amd hve not altered things in the timeline over much. Chuck amd Mary Sue...erm the Empress are as nutty as usual, creppy loli/pedo undertones and all in their interactions. Really like what you did with the joke about Zero's original outfit, clothing that tight is not natural. Good idea for Nina's lesbian obsession, this way she could be turned to the side least likely to use the FLEIJA nuke, heck maybe the tech could be repurposed by Rakshata into something else? All that energy being converted to another use could be a huge up the great work.
7/29/2014 c9 2Muledragon
Good story. Keep up the good work.
7/28/2014 c9 101romansoldier
I love this story so far, and I hope you keep going. The quality is great and the chapter length is very comfortable. I like how Lelouch is still making mistakes and regretting choices, even though he has already done it before, it makes him feel very human. I'm interested how the Kallen Nina sub plot will develop and if lelouch will attempt to absorb the JLF at Narita. I seriously hope to see more of this story soon, and to see where you go with this.
7/24/2014 c9 Guest
interesting story
7/20/2014 c9 dark king
Very good your work, not take long to arrive at the Battle of Narita.
7/10/2014 c9 phantom miria
this was another good chapter
can't wait for next chapter
1,280 « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »