for Code Geass: Redo of the Rebellion

6/27/2014 c9 RenegadeFire
Sweet!
Can't wait for the next update
6/26/2014 c9 10Inquisitor Azreal
So glad to have you back, I honestly forgot about this story and had to completely reread it but it was still fantastic the second time through.

Can't wait for more!
6/26/2014 c9 The Dark Hunter II
Great chapter, should be the next battle in Narita, another devastating defeat for Cornelia, with Lancelot totally destroyed.
6/26/2014 c9 GundamWing-00-Seed
Another Lelouch returns to the past and relives his life, while not exactly an original idea at this point there are at least some original ideas mixed in with canon which I appreciate. Nina forming a crush on Kallen instead of Euphie thats certainly not something I have seen before in any Code Geass fic but what about her Xenophobia? It seems oddly contrived for her to get over her likely deep-seated fears of non britanians just from being rescued by one. Still maybe you can make something from the idea.
6/25/2014 c9 1Jarjaxle
OK, I somewhat knew that Nina would be after Kallen after what happen in Lake Kawakuchi...And now have to say...it is somewhat freaking hilarious, or it will be after Lelouch or Kallen finds about Nina's Crush on BK Kallen! XD I just can stop smiling after reading that scene.

So now Mrs. Kozuki Hana(? popular Fanon name for her) Knows about her daughter being Zero and and just Who Zero is! and pretty big change to Canon, not Refrain scene, but Kallen get's so freaked out. can't wait the reaction when she learns that she joined to Black Knights

Very good Chapter. And Suzaku can just shut up. Talk about Regicide and Zero not being Hero? Well Who was it that took Path Padricide, Hmm? What A Naive fool. Kill him with scream will, or at least embarrass and Humiliate him so very much. What Hypocritical bastard
6/25/2014 c9 6TheDarkRainbow
You asshole that ending made me cry :'( But seriously great job so far! You are positively amazing!
6/25/2014 c9 5Spear-of-the-doomed
One thing people forget is Cornelia is general not an anti-terrorist specialist. If she was she never should have had the city be populated at the base of the mountain. The JLF most likely had a fail-safe where half the mountain would have been brought down as an act of spite and in hopes of killing her as well.
6/25/2014 c9 4Ie-maru
I just loved this chapter so much! Looking forward to the next!
6/25/2014 c9 13Chris ShadowMoon
I have to say, I think the best thing this story does and has going for it is the fact that the emperor and empress are just casual sociopaths. Their portrayal is amazing in its perfection and I love seeing them in the points in time where it's relevant. This is fantastic and you are amazing at what you've accomplished here.
6/25/2014 c9 1kidneysrgood
Great chapter. Thank you for posting it.
6/25/2014 c9 Guest
Wonderful chapter

...

though tbh I dont care about Dragon Age. I think its just a dime a dozen "medieval europe fantasy rpg"
6/25/2014 c9 11chm01
good chapter, that being said, about dragon age, my disappointment after what they did on D.A. 2 was such that I refused to play any other title of the saga.
6/25/2014 c8 Guest
This is slightly off topic but if I owned CG, I wouldnt bother with Akito. Never should existed in the first place
6/25/2014 c9 EXpertUS
awww... it made my eyes moist for a while in the end there... *sniff*
6/16/2014 c8 The Dark Hunter II
Right now you're watching the original story, but have you considered how to advance the plans of Lelouch?
He will develop Akatsukis earlier?
Or do have an alliance with the Chinese federation?
Keep up the good work.