for Code Geass: Redo of the Rebellion

2/17/2014 c1 Jonathan
Since Kallen called Lelouch of my love. We know at least one of the romantic couple. Now we need to add the CC, Shirley and Kaguya.

Please do not delay to update.
2/16/2014 c2 Guest
I am very happy to see Jeremiah with Lelouch at the outset. Every great leader must have at least one follower whose loyalty is undeniable.
2/14/2014 c5 Cthreen
You know, I've always wondered why all of the Code Geass time travel fics don't significantly change Lelouch's actions in Shinjuku. Seeing one where he doesn't kill the Royal Guard is a breath of fresh air; they're not exactly small fry and have a number of uses. Killing everyone else the in the G-1 with Clovis also takes care of a number of future headaches.
1/27/2014 c2 Guest
Reading this chapter, I hope you have not changed the story of Marianne. If there is someone that I hate is she, Charles and VV. I always thought their death was very quiet for my taste. Not after all the suffering they caused.
1/26/2014 c5 2bakapervert
So far so good. Like how Lelouch handle Suzaku, though seeing him still pretty emotional here make me worry.
1/25/2014 c5 invisivel
This was a good chapter, even without any action. I'm anxious to see Cornelia lose badly the next battle.
1/25/2014 c5 Dark Lord Potter
Well done to the Kewell, just do not take to update.
1/22/2014 c5 2Mattman324
The best PS fics for Code Geass focus on characters, and you're doing that well. I like Jeremiah and Villetta's conversation, and Lelouch's... DISCUSSION with CC was interesting.

I find it hilarious how even in canon Lelouch can be so brilliant and yet so oblivious.
1/21/2014 c5 The Black Ranger
Great chapter, can not wait for battle in Saitama. I honestly do not think Lelouch will have too much trouble winning. It is only he geass terrorists and plant some explosives and ready.
1/21/2014 c5 2Aranwyn Nina Song
Yay! New chapter!
I have said this before, but I really adore your fic, and this chapter is the prime example as to why. Not only you write Lulu's defects and Nunnally's cunning, but you also write a lot about Jeremiah, whom I love (he's my favourite character), or you at least mention him.
On another note, I noticed a grammar error in one of your sentences (I might be wrong, english is my second language), and since you want to improve your writting, I though I should mention it: "and both men knew who they spoke to now" I think it's whom, not who.
Can't wait to see what happens next, specially with Jeremiah and Villetta been close to Euphy... wonder if that'll affect her meeting with Suzaku...
1/21/2014 c5 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
1/21/2014 c5 7Lawrensu
i hope lelouch gets better knightmares early on
1/21/2014 c5 3Kirinthor
Cool chapter. Cant wait for saitama
1/20/2014 c5 1Jarjaxle
Okay...So Kewell is Disposed. And Jeramiah kept his Title and Hot Viletta follow him.

And Now Saitama Ghetto fight start...And Lulu is Slowly getting that Ego that he had in last time in that fight. That Will Truly come Bite him in the Ass if he does not get his Act together.

And Nunna is slowly realizing that Her Big Brother has gotten involved in Something.

Nice chapter update soon
1/20/2014 c5 Guest
Your Nunnally is far more perceptive than her canon self at the same point in time.
1,287 « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »