for Code Geass: Redo of the Rebellion

12/23/2013 c4 ramonx.0
me gusto este capitulo , me gustaria ver que le pasa a kewwe y como reacciona violeta
12/22/2013 c4 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
12/22/2013 c4 bloodshark
amazing love it really did not see the head coming simply amazing great job can't wait for more
12/22/2013 c4 43EmD23
Interesting story here, one I intend to follow.

It did, however, strike me as odd that Lelouch so callously said he'd kill Rolo to save Shirley. It seemed to me that by the time Rolo died Lelouch had gained, if nothing else, an understanding of him. I don't think he'd kill him if he were given a second chance. Just more effectively manipulate him.

Looking forward to the next one.
12/20/2013 c3 The Black Ranger
well this could become interesting please update.
12/18/2013 c3 archie88
This is great. Exceedingly well written and avoiding childish plots and tropes. Keep it up.
12/17/2013 c3 3Kirinthor
Love the go back in time plots. A fair few about. But you still made it different, great job
12/17/2013 c3 1MagnetoRocks
Its really interesting. Is there any pairing?
12/17/2013 c3 1Lunanite
Wow, really loved the conversation between C.C and Lelouch, was hoping he'll get a costume change though when the conversation started, but oh well. Also looking forward to see what his plans for Suzaku are this time around.
12/16/2013 c3 ramonx.0
me gusto este capitulo , espero ver lo que pasa en el siguiente ,

pregunta abra alguien mas que recupere los recuerdos del futuro?
12/16/2013 c3 SirKnightJames
I've just read the first three chapters and I have to say i approve. I really like your vision of what post r2 would be like and your writing style in general. The only thing i really saw wrong was i believe lelouch was the 11th Prince and seventeenth in line for the throne not 17th prince. But overall I enjoyed reading your story so far.
12/16/2013 c3 2Aranwyn Nina Song
Some times...well, all the time, I just want to smack Suzaku in the head. I like that you transmit that, and that you are true to the characters while making some changes.
Loved the Jeremiah dilema, and love your portreyal of him.
Can't wait for the next chapter :) and since you asked for criticism, the only thing that for me really needs improving is your managements of PoVs and line breakers, maybe an actual line break? I don't know, that's just what I think, and the important thing is what you think, so... keep it up! :)
12/16/2013 c3 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
12/15/2013 c1 invisivel
interesting! please write more!
12/14/2013 c2 Guest
Please update soon. Your story is really really good and fun to read.
1,287 « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 Next »