for The Fortunate Favourite

9/8/2015 c10 2Magister of Asariel
Things are heating up now! I love how you keep dropping little hints about Maddie's past. It does a great job of keeping me intrigued.
9/7/2015 c9 Magister of Asariel
What a bummer to have that quest ruined by a dragon, lol! And I see things are heating up between Bryn and Maddie. I remain very curious as to what will happen next.
9/7/2015 c8 Magister of Asariel
Ooh, a bit of in-game inspirstion happening here? I love those brief moments that inspire whole stories. I had one of those in mine too. Can't wait to see what comes of yours. On to the next!
9/3/2015 c12 Guest
OHHH was beautiful!
9/3/2015 c7 Magister of Asariel
Another chapter down. You threw me for a loop there for a moment with the mention of Aringoth. I'm so used to hearing Brynjolf say that Aringoth is a wood elf, that I totally forget he's actually an Altmer. I think I even used the line in my story. Nice that you caught and remembered about that little mistake. Great chapter as always!
9/2/2015 c6 Magister of Asariel
Wow, life turned busy for me a while, and I had no time to read anything. I'm getting a little time back now, so I'm finally going to get caught up on this story! This is still one of my all time favorites. I hope you're still working on it. This chapter is brilliant, as always. I love the way you weave words, and the way you portrayed Mercer. Spot on. I can't help but compare our two stories, of course, and seeing what choices we each made for these same scenes. There are similarities, but I love the differences as well, and I do believe you are a lot better at telling the little details and thoughts than I am. Archer's history is intriguing, with those little hints about Ulfric and the war. Interested to see what happened there. I only have time to read one chapter a day *sigh* but I intend to read all of them! :)
8/29/2015 c12 mia78
Maddie and Brynjolf have a tension between them, fantastic! I believe that this time Maddie is afraid of a man and a life different from Ulfric and the rest! Brynjolf always gave her so much ... I think it will be nice to read the rest! As always I will be 'here! come back soon!
8/27/2015 c12 Manu
Mara did meet Maddie and Brynjolf, was the answer to her prayers! Whenever this is in my heart!
8/17/2015 c12 Guest
oh this was so good...beautiful...intense...I love brynjolf ...and Maddie...! great
8/16/2015 c12 2Sky2high101
nyaaaa omg I need the next chapter xD I love how you follow 4he story with your own interpretation and twists. i started replaying the game so I could play the thieves guild (for the upteenth time) and see all the stuff you put in. I'm seriously in love with your writing xD it's great how you tie your story into the Canon so perfectly. lol and make maven and mercer even more hateful xD and of course Bryn even better. 3 can't wait for the next chapter!
8/12/2015 c12 lady73
Poor Maddie, has the heart and mind very confused! But I think ..meet Brynjolf at the temple of Mara, was for her a sign of destiny! I love the thoughts and feelings of both! I hope that the next chapter will come soon! Brynjolf is certainly upset by the thoughts of Maddie! He does, he has always loved her!
7/27/2015 c11 Miryik
Yes yes yes yes yes ;o;
good chapter very good 3 3 3
7/16/2015 c11 mia78
"" "In That Moment, he would have moved the stars to keep Those dark thoughts, and his countless Doubts, from her." "" Phrase that makes your heart beat! I love what Brynjolf is doing, for his Maddie! because she is getting his! Please update soon, I will be here
7/16/2015 c10 mia78
Beautiful chapter ... I'm re-reading the whole story, and I love the relationship between Maddie and Brynjolf! I love this so much!
6/24/2015 c10 brizzyb
I'm super excited to read the next chapter! You have me completely hooked to the displeasure of my friends who complained about me reading this infront of them XD oh dear... I can't wait for the next update :)
67 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »