for Desire

1/5/2019 c6 PATD FAN
aRe yOu suRe DunCan aNd CouRtnEy aRen'T mEanT tO bE? ;))))))))))0
1/5/2019 c3 PATD FAN
ALEHEATHER:You can't take me anywhere, anywhere
You can't take me anywhere, anywhere,I'm still uninvited, I'm still gonna light it,I'm going insane and I don't care
(Whatever they tell you...)
Dancing, dancing, dancing's not a crime,Unless you do it without me,Unless you do it without me,Dancing, dancing, dancing's not a crime,Unless you do it, do it,Do it, do it, do it without me

GWUNCAN:And if you're night crawlin' with him,I won't take it lying down,I've got a few lawyers,And you're guilty as charged, guilty as charged
1/5/2019 c2 PATD FAN
Duncney:When I say shotgun, you say wedding,Shotgun, wedding, shotgun, wedding (P!ATD ~ Time to Dance)

Aleheather:I don't trust anything,Or anyone, below the sun (P!ATD ~ King Of the Clouds)

Gwent:The I.V. and your hospital bed,This was no accident, this was a therapeutic chain of events (P!ATD ~ Camisado)
1/5/2019 c1 Vanessa Marie
GWUNCAN! I REALLYN HATE GWUNCAN

THE FOLLOWING CAN HAVE MATURE WORDS:
This is TEAM DUNCNEY, bitch, who the hell are flippin' you?
And you know I kick them out if they ain't with the crew
1/21/2015 c6 Guest
This is amazing, and I'll bet you can't update it because it will be far from being recovered, I really think you should continue it or something. This is wonderful!
1/9/2015 c6 Velawsumraptor
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I wish I had love like them. They're perfect for each other. Marvelous job.
1/9/2015 c6 Velawsumraptor
I'm usually not one for the sexual stories, but Alejandro and Heather would've made love if they had a private space and enough time in a future season that they're both on in the real show anyway. Overall, greatly written.
9/28/2014 c6 Guest
This story is great and I need more of it
8/30/2014 c6 42lon'quesadilla
Oh, man, what a cliffhanger! Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next!
7/20/2014 c6 Guest
Love ur story!
6/27/2014 c6 Guest
Please update soon! You're an awesome writer! Aleheather, Duncney and Gwent are the best Total Drama pairings ever!
1/25/2014 c6 AleHeather Fan
Gosh update already I've read this story hundreds of times please update its getting really juicy.
1/3/2014 c6 Maddi
This is sooo good I can't wait to read more and I love the aleheather smut
12/23/2013 c6 IzzyJayne
I love this! MORE MORE MOREEEE! OMFG I NEED TO READ MORE
12/14/2013 c4 Guest
Fucking Justin! I hate him! Poor Alejandro I hope that Heather says no btw and I want Gwen and Duncan to break up. I miss Trent :(
25 Page 1 2 Next »