for Kingdom Come

1/6/2014 c11 RaynaClaybourne
This is a really fun story. Well written, well worded and a great distraction!
12/19/2013 c6 Km
Omg I forgot about Rayna's 20 mil on Monday! Now I want to know where that goes!
12/18/2013 c5 Km
You are definitely keeping this interesting!
12/17/2013 c1 Km
Love the Jeff/Abby connection!
12/13/2013 c1 KM
Nice touch writing about Peggy's death and adding family for Teddy. Well written but seems a little bit abridged. How did Rayna get into the house, and when? ANother great touch was adding that Peggy was bat-shit crazy :)
12/12/2013 c1 Tayloxdayne
I thought I was the only one who noticed how Rayna was when Deacon said Megan was calling. She looked like she was about to cry. I think Rayna felt as though he's moving/moved on.. He has always dropped everything for her and would of ignored that call 6 months ago and stayed to talk to Rayna. This time he took the call without hesitation and walked off from Rayna.. something he has never done. She may fell like she's too late.. In my opinion, I think she is. I want them back together so bad, but I think Deacon may have moved on. Stacey was a rebound. I think Megan is the real deal and she is great for him... I hate to admit that. Rayna does seem to only want him when he may be happy with someone else. I don't think he's going to get back with her anytime soon. I think she's actually going to have to work for him. Stacey he just dropped. I don't see him doing that with Megan. I'm a big Rayna/Deacon fan and wish them the best! Loved your story! :))

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service