for The Lost World Eden

4/11 c1 Halo401
Please, update the next chapter.
3/30 c1 Guest
Update
2/24 c1 EvaKnight075
This looks at interesting, hope you start the first chapter soon.
2/21 c1 Guest
Are you going to make new chapters soon of the next airbenders
2/18 c1 Guest
That's line from trollhunters lol
2/18 c1 1Skywarp865
All right! I was hoping you would post this one soon based on your pictures so far. Nothing better than a Kelsey Grammar quote to start a story. Good job.
2/18 c1 6The P.B.G
And so it begins...

YAY!
7/24/2017 c4 Guest
Please man please don't stop I want you to keep going with this story please I love your story please keep going.
7/24/2017 c4 Guest
Keep going man that was the best.
7/24/2017 c3 Guest
That was amazing dude please don't not stop and keep going please I am I treated in this story.
5/19/2017 c3 1Jurassic Writer
Yes, I find this inspiring to make my own.
2/8/2017 c2 Jurassic Writer
You really had me on this story until you the cruise line hijack idea and when you started copying King Kong. But aside from all of that I really think this story has great potential.
9/17/2015 c4 Guest
Hi, this is a request. I'm sorry but I don't read this story but I think that your the only one that can pull this off. I read you Princess Mononoka and Hotel Transylvania story and was impressed.
Anyway, I like you to do a fanfic on the Akira manga series. If you haven't read this series and/or seen the movie, it a VERY good story so your interested in this request; let me know in the next update and find the books.
senserly
one of your readers
9/8/2015 c4 Matt
I wonder why the Smilodon stared at Riley?
9/7/2015 c4 1Skywarp865
Well that's one way for the group to meet the neighbors and by that I mean predatory animals ready to eat them when tempted to. Looks like the situation is beginning to get to Kanako, good thing Riley is there to keep the three of them together, even if they are in a terrible situation like this. Why do I get the feeling that saber tooth tiger is going to make another appearance, only next time it won't be as merciful as this time? The ship found and a new player on the island, only this one may be the one Riley is looking for. Good job on this one.
28 Page 1 2 Next »