for Back to the Gazebo

5/14/2020 c1 Clare
Heavens to Betsy! Not sure of the origin of that phrase btw but I like it anyway. Lols Anyways I love this fic, it's totally swoony, hot, romantic, sweet and all things nice :) You rock!
3/22/2015 c1 17Consti Grandchester
I love this trilogy! Great job!
3/20/2015 c1 24charleybec
I thought I should go back and review this one too! Even hotter than the first part, so sexy and delicious! Love love!
2/24/2014 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
It seems that reviewing this little gem has slipped my mind, because I sure have read it before. I love the 'Shirt Off' line and the way it mirrors the 'Hat Off' one from the film. Boy they've come a long way since then. And now I think I need an icy-pole.
12/30/2013 c1 Guest
Love your stories! Can't wait to see more from you.
12/21/2013 c1 33augiesannie
Sorry this took me so long, I was distracted! (ok, also, it's those darn filters, I kept forgetting to review it, but I never forgot the story, oh, no!). You did a wonderful job with this - the transition from the concerned-wife-overworked-husband to passion and intimacy; the way she has clearly grown in confidence and how much he enjoys it. Obviously the hot-ness is fabulous but you know what I think might be my favorite line?

"Oh, I am."

I can't explain why. But you did a great job with this!
12/14/2013 c1 Guest
Loved this 3 part series, I especially loved this story. It was intimate and tastefully done. Great job, looking forward to reading more of your stories! Congrats again on an excellent story
12/16/2013 c1 26Mie779
oh wow it suddenly got a wee bit hot here... :) *turning on a couple of fans to cool down before going to bed* ;)

This was amazing, loved every bit of it... her love for his cologne, nice touch... her plan of their interlude in the gazebo that was brilliant... you write this so wonderful... keep them coming... (do hope there will be more;)
12/13/2013 c1 Guest
HOT HOT HOT!
I loved the 'Shirt Off' line and the part where they first arrive and she does the whole 'make yourself comfortable'
Great job
12/14/2013 c1 3mquest
Wow...is it hot in here or is it just me? Now we're getting somewhere with these "mature" fics! Keep em' coming(no pun intended). This was great...really great!
12/13/2013 c1 BrittanyLS
Very romantic!
12/13/2013 c1 35lemacd
heaven of mercy...

ahem. that was very good. and a bunch of other adjectives. but roget himself would be at a loss after reading that, so i don't feel as bad for not having more to say.

you've warmed this wintery maine day for me. thank you.
12/13/2013 c1 2som04
Another great chapter buy you, i do enjoy then. please do keep them coming ;)

:) :)