for Oblivious - A McRoll in the REAL World Collection

10/24/2017 c13 jaya
I love this thanks :)
10/26/2016 c19 loveRB
this is by far my favorite one and I'll turn to this story every time I need a good laugh.
8/12/2016 c20 1Sarai
Ok, last one was just ewww. LOL
4/20/2016 c20 five0fan
I love to see a group of wedding guess get together with five 0 tell the first time they notice Steve Oblivious nature.
3/6/2016 c20 15EmmaBerlin
Wow, what a creep! Both him and her. That was new and very weird... And it made me laugh :) Steve being protective of Cath never gets old though. He really would do anything for her. Thank you for sharing this with us!
2/3/2016 c20 GraceGraceGrace
OMG I was laughing all thru this one! What a hilarious predicate! And how fun to see McG's face as this concept sinks in. LOL!

My favorite line was Cath's...as he bitches about how the proposition is NOT a relationship and Cath says, "Look at you, Commander, setting the bar again." They are so sexy together. I kinda don't blame the pervy couple, ya know? ;)
1/27/2016 c20 11loveRnB
lol this is one great I didn;t see this coming I am shocked...
1/24/2016 c20 J
Loved the newest chapter of Oblivious!
Wonderful!
1/19/2016 c20 LoveRnB
This out there never saw this coming
1/20/2016 c20 Suzdewey1978
Finally five minute to review! So sick of sick kids...

You know how much I love this series and I'm sure it won't be the last time I tell you, but it always always makes me smile when I see an oblivious story post and you never ever fail to nail it completely.

What I love about these, and I'm sure I've said it before is how naturally they develop in line with the characters. If you read back from the beginning (which I have done, many times) you get a real feel for the developing relationship between Steve and Catherine. It is a unique part of the REAL world and it's a brilliant showcase for the world as a whole. As Steve and Cath's relationship changes and deepens so to do the oblivious stories and that is awesome!

This one I though was fab and it had me grinning throughout. People are seriously odd and the fact couples are now approaching our favourite pair is indeed icky! Steve and Catherine's reaction to it was perfect. I adore these two together and the incredibly natural way they interact. The level of serious conversation and gentle teasing was fantastic and I didn't want the story to end.

The small gestures and details you put in are really impressive and add so much to the story. The stealing of the fries, Steve tucking Catherine's hair back behind her ear and the sharing of the meatloaf to name but a few. Each one alone are insignificant but added together and in the context of the rest of the story they add so much and allow the reader to visualise so perfectly what is going on.

The link back to their first night together was lovely. That is yet another thing I love about the REAL world. It's so utterly consistent. You never fail to link things together, either with the odd gesture we've seen before or moments like the end of this one. Each one always has me wanting to go back and read the other story again.
1/19/2016 c20 St
SO CUTE! Steve is every woman's dream...not just because he's handsome and smart but also (and more importantly) because he's so honorable and respectful of Catherine. They are the perfect couple!
1/19/2016 c20 sue2556
Well, that offer just left me feeling icky too. I don't think they realized how close they came to being 'clocked'. Steve just showed great restraint, after all, the one thing he hates above all else is anyone disrespecting Catherine. Loved how they both reacted in this story, being protective of each other. Loved Catherine's warning to Steve about not doing anything that would put their food in danger, that was priceless. Somehow, even with a big green neon sign that says taken, I don't think it would stop women from making offers for Steve.
1/18/2016 c20 knguyen
love this series! have you guys thought about doing and oblivious catherine version but obviously title it differently bc cath is gorgeous and i think many guys would hit on her too execpt i dont think she'd be oblivious to it, but I think I'd be cute to see steves reaction
1/18/2016 c20 alharpole
Oblivious naked me so happy!
Another great chapter in this wonderful series.
I love the tie in to Ilna's great story too.
Thank you!
1/18/2016 c20 newH50fan
Love this series so much! I think this one does top the weird-o-meter for sure. Some people just have no respect for anything. I would love to see what the reaction is when the general public finds out they are engaged now. Hearts will be breaking all over Oahu. Great chapter. I hope to see another one soon.
371 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »