for Sonic Meets Star Wars

10/31/2015 c10 Some guy
Good... what you want something else go f*£ yourself
7/17/2014 c2 Guest
I HATE YOU 8/10
7/17/2014 c10 werewolf99
No need to apologize for the late chapter & besides some of my siblings, mom, & i just got back from our vacation of the Oregon Coast.
6/27/2014 c9 Christian Ape99
I really think that you should do Brother Bear next & do you think you could please add Spencer Franklin Ricardo into that story? BTW he's a good guy.
6/28/2014 c9 18Zekariah C.L. Schron
great story! Will Shadow the Hedgehog fight the bounty hunters and Grievous?
6/15/2014 c8 werewolf99
For the first part i think that you should do Brother Bear & i think that you should update your other stories first before you move on. BTW i am the only member in my family to have 2 Chinese names i don't know why & i don't even know the meanings.
6/1/2014 c7 Christian Ape99
I am really curious what poll are you talking about?
5/18/2014 c6 Christian Wolf99
This is a very interesting story.
4/25/2014 c5 werewolf lover99
Will the comedy one shot have fan characters as well? BTW keep up with this Howling! awesome story.
3/26/2014 c4 werewolf lover99
Wow! & to quote Jar-Jar Binks they are heading into big doo-doo if they don't get more help & fast.
3/26/2014 c3 werewolf lover99
This is so totally getting interesting.
3/26/2014 c2 werewolf lover99
I think that Sonic & company might have trouble brewing big time.
3/24/2014 c3 Shadowkey 392
I am really enjoying this thus far. Keep it up!
3/9/2014 c2 Catdroid
I think that grievous should of just killed eggman
2/11/2014 c3 2Moniker Slash
Amazing!
I love how this is going so far. I nearly died laughing on this chapter.
If you need any additional characters, you can use my OCs Austen Halifax (a GreyHat hacker who can pull grenades and wine out of nowhere), Cadmium Mikhellson (a pilot who has an invincible sword called Infinity), and/or Eternity Etienne Mikhails (an author/adventurer with the power to make any design in her mind come to life, i.e. If she needs a laser gun, she thinks of a laser gun, she gets a laser gun). I can also give you info on their appearance, but this comment seems too long as it is.
Keep up the good work!