for Seeking You

8/16/2019 c7 3Spidey-phd
Interesting backhistory for Sakura.

Why is Rose's hair changing colors? Natural process or result of Orochimaru's experimentation?

If little Rose is hanging out with a bunch of super ninja is she starting to learn shinobi "tricks" with chakra? How advanced is she?
8/16/2019 c6 Spidey-phd
This chapter made more sense than the last one. There is still the appropriate disjointed befuddlement of a exhausted and traumatized captive but the story flows better and is more comprehensible.
So what is causing Rose's new ability? Her innate magic? Lily's Protection? Did Orochimaru successfully introduce a kekkei genkai into the poor girl?
How will this change in the timeline affect Tenzō? Will Danzō try to stick her into Root and indoctrinate her as well?
8/16/2019 c5 Spidey-phd
I've enjoyed the story thus far but this chapter is a bit confusing. Perhaps consider revising with a better transition between scenes? There have been seals, poisons(?), illness, fatigue, fear, etc. involved in this chapter but it's a bit jumbled and difficult to understand what is going. The abduction was messy and confusing. Was Rose's aunt present at the abduction? Is she okay or did Sakura just get erased from the timeline?

Also, you've thrown at least 6 new characters at us in a very brief period of time. If they are not important than "boy" or "girl" is sufficient. Repeated descriptors for brief characters could be "cute little girl", "clutching onto Rose's dress", or "bravely trying to guard younger sibling". Instead we have a Crayola box of different hair colors attached to a bunch of characters that I don't know if I need to remember. Are these characters important? Should I be taking the time and effort to remember the different names and descriptions?
5/14/2019 c1 Cyber-Kanochi
I think Kakashi was Gen at 5, Charon at 6, and Joden at ether 8 or 9
2/15/2019 c9 3SakuraKoi
i like this story
8/16/2018 c9 Jasmine
Awwww congratulations on baby! I hope you continue to do well!
10/20/2017 c1 3ZRka
Your kid sounds so kawaii... eeee!
9/12/2017 c9 1Akane Mosoa
I'm enjoying this story so much that I hope it's only on hiatus!
5/26/2017 c9 Guest
Please update soon
12/5/2016 c9 Guest
Please update soon maybe end up rose/Kakashi and I think rose should become a konoha ninja
11/3/2016 c9 Guest
Amazing ! ;)
9/29/2016 c9 Guest
I am very happy for you and your sprog. I really liked your stories but family is always first. Thank you for having shared your work with us; I hope you update when you can, not because you feel you must. After All this is a site to entertain ourselves, not work ;)
9/29/2016 c9 1Tro-chan
I'm sad to see that I won't be getting to read anymore of your story, and to hear about your woes of recent past, but I am very glad to hear that you are happy and that it seems like things are getting better. I wish you much love and happiness in your future! Perhaps, I will get to read your works again in the future.
9/23/2016 c9 LadyBarronmore
Congratulations.

Right now you take care of you and little Harry. :)
9/10/2016 c9 Hikari-Hikaru
It sucks that you can't continue but your happiness with your child is way better. I hope you and your family are happy.
265 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »