for The Moon and the Sun

1/15/2017 c1 Book Lover
(This is not hate-mail, by the way.) Some of us are still waiting after four years for you to update this story, so could you please do so?! These characters need someplace to go; they are currently in limbo. I can't see them being very happy about their condition.
1/5/2017 c1 Book Lover
Can you please update this story, it has potential.
1/3/2017 c1 Book Lover
I love it so far. Please write more.
1/2/2017 c1 Book Lover
I want to read more; this could be interesting.
9/15/2016 c1 2alixandria
Please continue with writing this story?!, I p vr it!
8/24/2016 c1 Guest
Plz add more soon ; )
2/9/2016 c1 dasguptaishita97
its a good story line plzzzzzzz ... Cntnue ... Plzzzzz ... I love it ...
8/20/2015 c1 5silkyjacob
i wud luv it if u continued this story
this chapter has definitely gotten into my head
pls continue .
8/13/2015 c1 Guest
Oh no you didn't finish the story. It's so good please continue it. You are a great writer I can tell I'm already going to love this story by just reading a little part.
7/16/2015 c1 1Jazybear.9
Oh wow! I should of noticed the story wasn't done but I love every single one of your Jacob/Bella stories! Especially the ones were he's more of a brute like...the taming i think it's called... The one where he's the King of the Barbarians. That one is my favorite by far! Even though Seth gets killed. I can't wait to see more of this story! Update soon please!
6/29/2015 c1 Guest
Cool story I hope you continue it
5/29/2015 c1 kvera22
I've read most of your Jacob x Bella tics and I'd really love to see you continue this one!
5/21/2015 c1 Christina
This story is getting good! keep writing please :)
5/7/2015 c1 tercat57
I wasn't going to read this since it's been so long since you published it, but the summary sounded so good I had to. Lol I really wish you'd continue. I love this Jacob and really want to read more of him and Bella. I want to find out how she saves him from being whipped to death, and gets away from pompous Edward. Please update!
4/18/2015 c1 Blue moon
HEY OVER HERE! Would you please update this fanfic?
I WANT to read MORE!