FanFiction.Net
for Now He's Early

11/16/2018 c7 1itachi.naruto47
Hope to read more soon.
12/9/2014 c7 18emmaleewhittaker
You should revise/continue this now that new flash episodes and new arrow ones are out :)
9/12/2014 c7 Guest
Oh, good cliffhanger.
9/12/2014 c6 Guest
Your characters are self-cantered and unrealistic. They are only thinking of themselves and their love lives while their friend lies in a coma.
9/12/2014 c5 Guest
Oliver can be a little mean, but I don't think he'd wish for Barry to die just so he could be with Felicity.
Maybe that's not what you meant, but that's what it sounded like.
9/12/2014 c1 Guest
What exactly is Oliver gonna do?
The poor lad just got struck by lightening and is in a bloody coma.
9/12/2014 c1 Guest
It says in The Flash's Pilot episode that tons of people died that night.
Especially being in a city so large, I highl doubt that there would be no casualties, or that they'd broadcast that a specific someone had gone into a coma.
Otherwise, great job.
1/31/2014 c7 Belle97
Love it! :) I'd get Barry a helium baloon with Big Bird on it or something xd
Great! lol x)
1/8/2014 c6 10Microraptor Glider
I can't wait to see where you take this. Especially because you made the reference to captain cold (He's going to be The Flash. He needs his own villains!). Makes me wonder where the other people in Barry's life are including Iris, Wally, police department friends, ect. One question is if Jay Garrick, the golden-age flash, is a comic book character that inspires Barry (as in Some earlier comics), an earlier Flash (unlikely considering this universe doesn't believe in superpowers) or non-existent (not fictional or even fictional fictional and thus not mentioned)? None of these need to be answered or even addressed and are just musings on my part.

I also can't wait for Barry to discover his powers. Origins and discoveries are some of my favorite parts of superhero storied, and too often people rush it. Even superseded would take some getting use to. In particular, I wonder how the fact that Barry's only exposure to super speed was at his mother's murder will affect things.

Sorry for writing so much. The show has left so many unanswered questions and your approach has intrigued me.
1/7/2014 c6 Belle97
Love it! I'm really looking forward to everything! The date, his powers.. I'd love to see where this is going :D
And woow, you're very welcome
Yes I LOVE Sherlock :p the second episode was freakin' hilarious xd
After you've seen all the Hobbit movies (or you could do it now) you should definately watch Lord of the Rings :p It's awesome! I find Sméagol very cute, his sad face and te way he talks XD eventhough my friends think he's creepy
1/7/2014 c6 17lovepride
cool but the relationship still with olicity
1/5/2014 c5 Belle97
Yaaaay he's awake! :))
Ohhh the new Sherlock episode was AWESOME :D we've been waiting soo long for the new season!
Oliver acting like that, it kinda made me laugh xd like he's Sméagol and Felicity is the ring, and Barry is Frodo who has his "precious" xd lol
1/4/2014 c5 lovepride
cool
12/29/2013 c1 Guest
No. Barry and felicity belong together. Felicity can't do any better than Barry
12/29/2013 c4 Guest
Smash is really yuk, send him back where he belongs, he does not belong in any arrow story, felicity is better than that,
25 Page 1 2 Next »