FanFiction.Net
for Dating for Dummies

11/3/2018 c1 kmjo
ohmegosh, that was so much fun! i thought this was just super funny! and the ending was so great! he ha ha!
6/17/2018 c1 2katara Y.O.U
tears in my eyes from laughter
4/9/2018 c2 16Coolfire30
I had to freaking find and use my asthma puffer so many times at the last parts of this so much I was hyperventilating. Damn I live for this kinda thing.
4/9/2018 c1 Coolfire30
Ah God. I'm still crying about that Camwhore Moment. Gosh Sesshoumaru is so precious.
4/9/2018 c1 Coolfire30
BAHAHAHAHA HAHA I BROKE. I BROKE AT CA MEJORE BAHAHAHHAHA
10/4/2017 c1 JazmyneB
Okkkkkkkk, I don't usually read one-shots (I get attached and then get mad that there is not more haha), so I normally stay away from them. I was sucked into the one-shot were Sess misdiagnosed Kagome, which led to me this one. I have NEVER laughed so hard at a one-shot in my life (besides actual manga), and I totally should not of been since I'm at work right now! I am freaking dying over here. Bravo my friend, its hard to write a modernized Sess while keeping his same attributes, but hat's off to you. One of my favorite Sessys...and I'm VERY picky about my men ;)
9/10/2017 c1 Staple Your Tape Roll
I laughed and cringed a lot.
6/18/2017 c1 3Jeweliah
I love it! It's hilarious.
2/2/2017 c1 4LoveableOkie
Why am I legit crying right now
12/19/2016 c1 Guest
It's kinda funny but not side splitting hilarious as Auto Incorrect or as funny as Decoding Emoticons. It started getting a bit too much from the interactive menu. But I loved it when Sesshy just came clean to Kagome and they had their heart to heart. He was adorable then. Never thought I'd equate that word with a grown Sesshy! :) I would've preferred if you just kept that sweet fluffyness till the end instead of trying to end with humor though. I think you hit on a treasure trove and there may still be quite a lot of technologically challenged Sesshy material that you can play with...just that parts of this seemed a bit forced for me. Still, it wasn't bad.
7/27/2016 c1 5KeikoTakataxx12
hahaomg. love this
4/9/2016 c1 sssolaine
I've gone bonkers and it's entirely your fault! I haven't laughed this hard on a fanfiction in ages!
2/22/2016 c1 onjii
Japan do not have a president. They have an imperor.
1/7/2016 c1 DjLilBlue
Hahaha OMG! It was so funny when you added the dub-step at the end NICE!
1/5/2016 c1 Pikas
''I would love to camwhore with you'' sESSHOMARU NOOOO
I LAUGHED SO HARD AND ITS PAST 1AM THANK YOU KEELA