for Brookie's Christmas Mischief

9/14/2016 c1 bh
the last line of this is my favorite line i have ever read omg I'm dying
12/26/2015 c1 Guest
Just check sherlock1921 in spooks fandom, she copied your work.
9/4/2014 c1 MKsBeautiful
Certainly one of the best Sam/Foyle fics I've ever read! Really loved it! Fantastic! Thank you SO much for writing it! 3
8/22/2014 c1 3sherlock1921
Unexpected and joyful! a pleasure to read . thank you
1/2/2014 c1 Jillybean11
Wow - what a Christmas gift! Wonderfully written and as usual elegant in its details :o)
12/16/2013 c1 7cmee57
Absolutely wonderful Christmas story. Christopher and Sam certainly got their holiday treats! :)
12/14/2013 c1 20hazeleyes571
I did enjoy this tale. It's the kind of thing that is often fantasized about, but I'd be too terrified of discovery to really enjoy, lol. Having said that, I daresay this charmingly energetic Christopher Foyle would take my mind off my concerns!

I do like Brooke, but he does so remind me of a young George Cole portraying 'Flash Harry' in the St Trinian films. Marvelous.

Thanks for the Christmas treat!
12/14/2013 c1 Jean Dee
That was such a joy to read. You can just feel the burning desire between them before they each acknowledge it to the other! Loved the extended description of the first kiss! Brookie had no idea of what he was starting!
12/14/2013 c1 Em
What a treat! The first gift of Christmas at my house. Thank you and thanks to Sergent Brooke!
12/13/2013 c1 21Wolseley37
Absolutely delightful! Joys of the season, indeed.
12/13/2013 c1 31GiuliettaC
Well! Santa's dilemma now is to decide whether Brooke has been naughty or nice.

Oh, and Foyle really ought to get that desk reinforced for the amount of inappropriate use it gets.

Delicious thanks. Enjoyed reading/betaing this. Merry Christmas!