for Dobby's Plan

5/11/2017 c2 11Prunus padus
Veritaserum in his bra. Ahh! Hopefully he'll get his fix in the end
5/11/2017 c1 Prunus padus
Ahaha Iæve learnt many new words today. Elffully? Volcano-isation? Lol. Fossicking (honestly didnæt know that one) Thanks for the laugh, I enjoyed it very much!
3/17/2017 c1 Thomas
Brilliant, I have missed Dobby and found every action in the story of his just so believable. I really, REALLY loved the way Ginny got toasted. More of this please, I need my Dobby fix.
3/17/2017 c2 Tae Rames
Laughed out loud during this one. Great to see Dobby again, especially being so "helpful" Keep it up, very good!
11/7/2015 c2 Harrydarcy
OMG this is hilarious! I thought that the Ginerva and the BWL was very funny, but this is even funnier. Dobby and Snape are delightful. I hope we eventually see some Snarry, surely Harry can't persist much longer in being unavailable, especially not as he is so in love with, er, Ginny.
10/25/2015 c2 Knotjo
Another great chapter in the continuing farce/life of the characters. Your gift for writing humour is wonderful and I do hope you update this one day!
10/25/2015 c1 Knotjo
I laughed all the way through this chapter- especially the scene where Dobby tells Severus of his wonderful plan. Snape is completely IC, you have captured his voice exactly.
4/26/2015 c2 Guest
Please update soon!
4/26/2015 c1 Guest
So funny!
4/6/2015 c2 Guest
Please update soon. This is very funny.
4/6/2015 c1 Guest
I'm really enjoying this so far. It is very very funny.
3/29/2015 c2 Tommy14
Very entertaining read.
3/29/2015 c1 Tommy14
I'm enjoying your amusing story.
3/29/2015 c2 Linda
Love it the idea Snape in Ginny body so funny
3/28/2015 c2 20Crapounette
OMG ! This story is wonderful ! So funny ! I cannot wait to read more, please update soon !
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »