for Dobby's Plan

3/28/2015 c2 Gwen Polk
Wow what a story. I love it, more please.
3/28/2015 c2 1geetac
I like the chapter very much.
9/26/2014 c1 11Fyreheart
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I saw the summary regarding Dobby wanting to make Harry happy. Regarding Harry’s POV was interesting, especially the fact that Ginny thought Harry’s sex drive of only three times a day was inadequate.

I didn’t expect to have Snape brought into the story, but found Dobby’s roundabout explanation of why he wanted a potion to be hilarious. Especially him throwing Ginny off a balcony after he moved said balcony to a volcano. Snape’s calm acceptance of murdering a philandering Ginny was amusing. Dobby thinking he would polyjuice himself as Ginny had my mouth dropping open in surprise. Now wouldn’t that be a twist! I couldn’t decide which was more amusing – Dobby or Snape as Ginny.

To be honest, I didn’t think the story needed Hermione’s PoV, but it did let us see the new couple happy together. Snape needs to get a time turner so that he and “Ginny” can appear together. ;-)
7/2/2014 c1 Paula
Very humorous. Thanks! I love crack fics.
7/1/2014 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Harry should see a psychiatrist if he thinks Death Eater Snape will make a better spouse than Ginny. What a sick puppy.
2/13/2014 c1 darrena
Funny story :) It was very enjoyable.
2/1/2014 c1 45Paimpont
Now, THAT was an original idea! Snape masquerading as Ginny? I love your imagination! Wonderful and creative idea, lovely story!
12/23/2013 c1 moondanceluna
nice story...wont mind hearing more...
12/15/2013 c1 sandstorm25555
Interest idea from Summary. The Story need lot of improve and rewriting because the one-shot story is terrible since it sound like was was a rushed story, barely a good stories structure and a unrealistic short plot line. This Story doesn't belong in 'Hermione section" since she was barely in it. Main Character from this oneshot story was still Harry, Dobby, Ginny, Severus S.
12/15/2013 c1 Keyairreem
Brilliant! Utterly brilliant! I loved the flow of the story as well as the plot! Well done and please more!
12/14/2013 c1 sugarbabies
This is a great story. I was laughing a lot while reading this ! I can see the beginning to a real relationship with Harry and Snape. Please continue in this same vein., of humor love it. thanks
12/14/2013 c1 25Suite Sambo
Hi - I followed your link from the Snape_Potter comm on LJ. I like exploring new authors and am always happy when someone makes the leap from reader to writer. I remember how nerve-wracking it was for me the first time I published a story on so kudos to you for putting this out there. I liked the story! I thought you had some incredibly original ideas. Snape's dialogue killed me - I particularly enjoyed the "defenestration" part - the whole scene with Dobby explaining how he offed Ginny was great. Other people have mentioned the switching POVs and such - well, that's your choice as the creator of the story, and you did it intentionally, and I think it works here. Tons of people don't like first person POV either, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't use it or can't use it effectively. Do what feels right for your story. The more you write, the more natural tense and POV choices will become. Light crack, evil Ginny, Dobby being Dobby, Snape with an excellent vocabulary - really a fun read with a lot of potential. Good luck! The world needs more Snarry - even this kind of "Snarry." :) (I'm suitesamba on LJ btw)
12/14/2013 c1 Guest
Am a bit lost in this story and it feels like some of it was missing !

Any way I hope that may nagging hasn't put you off from doing any more stories and that you will keep at it !

The Crimson Mage.
12/14/2013 c1 4My Alternate Reality
I love how quickly Snape went along with the plan!
12/14/2013 c1 Guest
I found this amusing -I love crack fics. Pity it is not a longer fic though. I noticed that at the end you put 'the End - for now anyway'. Have you any plans to add further chapters?
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »