for Dobby's Plan

12/14/2013 c1 momocolady
good story, I think after some time has past that Harry would discover that his wife is not Ginevra, but I don't think that he would be too upset about it, especially if Severus is a better mother to Harry's children than Ginny, and that s/he is at home more that is even better. Well that is what I think anyway. _
12/14/2013 c1 1geetac
I like the chapter
12/14/2013 c1 X-Dressing Seme
An interesting premise. Certainly one that could be explored further if you so desired.

The switching of first person POV is a little confusing, as it doesn't flow as well as it probably should. But all in all, a very interesting idea, and certainly not one that I have read before. You have the potential to become quite a good storyteller with some practise, and I look forward to seeing it happen!
12/14/2013 c1 Guest
Interesting idea but executed in a confusing way. I do not like pov changes in a chapter. Instead you could add more depth to each pov and create a chapter for each.

I just felt it was too rushed and clumsy and as amusing as the concept was it was just a little too far fetched.
12/13/2013 c1 Saint Snape
Wow, is Ginny a nympho? Sex everyday several times a day and still not satisfied?

Severus is taking chance that big mouth Dobby doesn't spill the beans and what happens when Harry finds out? I wouldn't think he be very happy and if Severus is as leery of his power as he says then he's put himself in a dangerous position. Surely Severus can't stay Ginny forever.

I did have to snicker over Dobby dropping off the balcony into the volcano.

I think this begs to be continued.
12/13/2013 c1 44use2b2t2
wowo What a different take. Liked it.

Mare
12/13/2013 c1 Ladyivy19064
Dobby took the balcony to a volcano.

I can see that.

Amusing story, thanks for sharing.
12/13/2013 c1 badkidoh
it was very amusing.
12/13/2013 c1 6Angel Girl5
Well...at least Snape is happy, lol!
12/13/2013 c1 SkyeblueA
Wow, this is amazing. And no one suspects a thing, brilliant work.
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3