FanFiction.Net
for Untie the Knot

4/28 c12 LAB1
This story was quite sweet and funny in parts. I loved the hillarious angst about the headboard! Way too funny! Gilbert knows how to roll with the whims of Anne!
10/8/2021 c5 Jennifer Weed
What an absolutely lovely chapter! I cried at the scene between Marilla and Anne.
7/11/2021 c12 11L3Writing
great story! love their first time together.
6/8/2021 c12 Guest
This was an achingly lovely ending and I’m sad it’s finished. I wasn’t a fan of the rose scattering trail part because I felt I’ve seen that sort of thing so much in soap operas and the rest of the story does not feel like a soap opera.
Also, Canada can be cool at the end of September and I’d imagine it would be quite chilly for evening skinny-dipping or wearing scanty nighties outside.
Those were the only quibbles for me. It was a beautiful romantic story. I loved it.
5/28/2021 c5 BirdieKitKat
This scene with Marilla is so wonderful and should have absolutely been in the original books. I personally bawled my eyes out the morning of my wedding. I was so deeply happy to be marrying my husband, but also deeply grieved to be stepping away from my other primary relationships as marriage took precedence.
5/1/2021 c12 BirdieKitKat
One of the most beautiful stories I've read that actually captured the intimacy and vulnerability of true love making. Thank you so much for such a gift.
7/30/2020 c12 Denie1943
This is the "Best of the best" I have no idea how you might top this with stories of the married lovers, but you must try. Thanks for sharing! Stay well...
5/27/2020 c10 Guest
Oh wow I love this!
5/26/2020 c9 Guest
Words failed Anne and she really doesn't mind at all! Anne is so in love. It's so great that she wants to watch him shave tomorrow - this chapter is so hot!
5/26/2020 c8 Guest
Gil is so happy now after so many years being miserably in love! I wonder how anne wants him to find her. This is so good!
5/26/2020 c7 Guest
Oh oh oh! It was so lovely to read about John and Marilla's romance. How sad that Marilla did love him but they never spoke. Even though Gideon MAcAllister was lost at sea. This chapter made me cry.
5/26/2020 c6 Guest
Wow that was some train ride! How will they feel when they get to the house of dreams with all those visitirs!
5/26/2020 c5 Guest
The rosebud tea set for her wedding day breakfast! Of course Marilla remembered the amerthyst brooch. Perfect.
5/26/2020 c4 Guest
I love that quote you started this chapter with - it's one of my favorites. Love that talke with Gil and his dad and of course him thinking of his darling girl. :)
5/26/2020 c3 Guest
Ooohh, Gilbert kissing her freckles away made me almost swoon! The expectations of tomorrow when they farewelled. Sigh. I love these two together.
208 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »