for Untie the Knot

1/19/2014 c7 51Darley1101
I adore the Green Gables series and finding this story made my night! So beautifully written and true to character! Amazing! Simply amazing!
1/18/2014 c7 Syncchick
Very nice character backgrounds! Love it! Just want to point out tiny typo (?) a few paragraphs before Marilla cuts her thumb. You write the "Marilla's mother" and "Gilbert's father" had a long illness. I think you mean "John's father"?
1/17/2014 c6 RachelMargaret
Beautiful, brilliant, emotional, and HOT! Please continue soon!
1/13/2014 c7 Guest
that was amazing! always wanted to know why they quarreled. so beautifully written. please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapters
1/13/2014 c6 Guest
Hello Miss Katherine with a K!

Your story and way of writing is absolutely amazing and this chapter in particular was...electrifying. I am blushing and smiling ear to ear. It has the right amount of romance and steamy passion. I love it! I also love Anne's untie/unite reasoning. Perfect Anne. So intelligent and dreamy. I also love the way you make her a passionate being. Original young Anne was so feisty and spicy and cared so much about people and nature. She was a secret heathen in proper Avonlea. :)

Am looking forward to your next chapter. Thank you so much for this wonderful story for fans who wanted *more* of Anne and Gil. ... blushes...

Sincerely,
a long time reader, first time reviewer
1/15/2014 c7 Amybf19
Oh wow that was really. Enlightening! I have always wondered about Marilla and John. :)
1/15/2014 c6 Amybf19
Oh my goodness! Need to fan myself and I had to laugh at the Porter with the hat!m LOL. Excellently written chapter which could easily be placed in the text of AofGG had LMM been eager to write to *my* mind's content/desire!
1/14/2014 c6 Bright Promise 2
ThanThank you, thank you. Apologies for reposting again; it was far too oppressive on the train home from work earlier this afternoon; hence, why my previous review was so short. Talk about a preview of what's to come...e.g. the wedding-night. And Captain Jim is one of my favourite characters in Anne's House of Dreams; love his personality and sailor stories. Keep up the good work :)
1/13/2014 c6 16raindropcatcher
The sound of buttons – and hearts – bursting open…
Wooo *fanning myself* now this was a steamy chapter. I can’t even imagine how the Wedding night (not so “night”) will be! The windows of that train must have been fogged! ;)
But it wasn’t simply steamy in a “sexy” way, it was like in all their movements and longing to feel one another in a way they never have, I could read their complete story - from broken slates to sunken dories, to shattered hearts. And that was really touching. It was always them – the eleven year old girl with her braids and this fourteen year old boy with his bold wink.
Beautifully written and a lovely explanation of “untie the knot”.
Oh and of course I loved this stern Gilbert who was maddening her with “Who are you?” driving her completely crazy. I don’t feel sorry for her *wink*
1/13/2014 c7 Bright Promise 2
1/13/2014 c7 Verostar1221
You tease! Thought this was Anne and Gil arriving to their destination! But this was a surprising treat! Marilla and John...what a sweet peek into their past!

Now off to chapter 8 with you! Update soon!
1/13/2014 c6 Verostar1221
OMG! This was excellent! Loved everything about it! When Gil kept asking Anne who she was I near fainted! What passion here! Oh wow can't wait to see what's to come!
Btw Anne's logic regarding the knot made total sense to me.
1/11/2014 c5 Guest
wonderful once again. I wish that Gilbert and Anne stayed in Avonlea forever. It always made me sad to know they ended up in Ingleside...poor Marilla. :(
1/10/2014 c5 InsubFreak
I can't believe you thought of the brooch and the handkerchief *sniff*

Lovely chapter from the breakfast, to Davy and Dora's personalities illustrated so well through words and actions and Marilla making observations about hair and birds and beasts.

I also liked seeing Anne's beauty through Diana's eyes. What a lovely morning!
1/10/2014 c5 AngelRose