FanFiction.Net
for Untie the Knot

1/10/2014 c5 Guest
A beautiful reflection of the love and friendship Anne was blessed with by living at Green Gables. It's so important to reflect on those who helped make you. Can't wait for the next chapters. Don't keep us waiting too long :)
1/11/2014 c5 DrizzyJ
Loved Marilla's & Anne's intimate family moment! Keep up the good work! :)
1/11/2014 c4 2Dannie Merlot
Love this interaction between Gil and his dad! Hope we get more of John Blythe in this story :)
1/11/2014 c5 Amybf19
Oh you captured Marilla perfectly! I love the dialogue between Anne and Marilla and etween Anne and Diana! Can't wait to read more of this especially as we get closer to the... Dun dun dun...wedding night! ;)
1/10/2014 c5 19Alinyaalethia
Never mind Anne, I've been a goose to have missed two installments! This gets better and better. I was nearly teary over Marilla giving Anne that brooch, and I'm not the sort that cries over books. Also, John and Gilbert earlier balanced this chapter nicely. It's a real trick to do sentiment without sentimentality (if that makes any kind of sense) but you manage it. The balance is never found wanting and there's always enough of a prickle to make it worthwhile. I must be more watchful in future. I'd hate to miss the rest.
1/10/2014 c5 Verostar1221
Absolutely wonderful!

I would have felt just like Anne if I was marrying Gilbert... Like electricity was coursing through me!

Loved the humor here with the pig and the fruit bowl! Ha!

Here comes the bride!
1/10/2014 c5 Syncchick
Very sweet and kinda sad. Loved it!
1/10/2014 c5 Bright Promise 2
Love, love, love it! Absolutely perfect and beautifully written. Loved the conversations Anne had with Diana, then Marilla. You're building up to the wedding, wedding-night and beyond very nicely. Looking forward to the next chapter and many thanks :) 3
1/7/2014 c4 Guest
Ahahahaha...hahaha...ha!

Loved it. Very poignant and light but at the same time serious. Also, I'm very excited for Gilbert to become a ma-an in every sense of the word ;)
1/7/2014 c4 Angelrose
Having read all the current chapters before reviewing, I for one can promise you I'm waiting! Great job!
1/7/2014 c4 InsubFreak
Oh I love the Blythe family - all of them. We didn't get to know them in the book. I'm glad he didn't get an anatomy lesson and that John didn't disrespect Maria, though we love Marilla.

If not for Marilla and John's doomed romance, Gilbert wouldn't exist!

I also like your quote 'island boy'...and the last line. It was very poignant and fatherly.
1/7/2014 c4 Guest
this is a truly beautiful look at the relationships between men. warm loving but not too sentimental or emotional just as the boys like it! We don't do it enough. Can't wait for the next installments.
1/8/2014 c3 RachelMargaret
Whoa...seriously loving this! I read the entire Anne series when I was about 11 yrs old (many years ago) - Anne & Gilbert have always been very special to me. You've done a fantastic job keeping everyone in character so far, and I love how you've built up to the upcoming wedding night with true depth, feeling, etc., so that we will be able to appreciate it even more. PLEASE update soon!
1/6/2014 c3 InsubFreak
I loved the line about the freckled bride, and the flashback to their quarrel.

Gil is a patient man, and thoroughly deserves her. But it was authentic to see his insecurity about Anne perhaps not wanting him as much as he does her.

Am excited about the next chapter; the talk with John.
1/7/2014 c4 Amybf19
I so enjoyed reading the talk between Gil and John. I love the easy way they spoke with one nother. Also, such an interesting revelation that John had long ago gave up desire in respect to his wife and settled for affection and companionship. An interesting thought that to not have children, they ceased to have marital relations. So glad life has changed in that respect for us adults!
208 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »