FanFiction.Net
for Untie the Knot

1/7/2014 c4 Bright Promise 2
Yea! Chapter 4. Enjoyed the talk Gilbert had with his father...lots for Gilbert to think about. Never liked Nary Maria Blythe...so annoying and whiny.
1/7/2014 c4 16raindropcatcher
Ok. I’m THAT close to tears right now. “… to the sound of his son coming home for the last time.”
Something inside of me wants to scream “NO! Don’t marry and move away! Stay engaged and stay in Avonlea!” It’s always the same… I know they have to marry, because they’re meant to be together, but I just get so sad by thinking that they have to leave their childhood (and every memory linked to it) and dear Avonlea behind…
This was truly beautiful. So quiet, so warm, so full of unspoken words and love, so melancholic.
And now we know why Gil doesn’t have any siblings…
Jon’s thoughts shot right through my heart – his thoughts about why his son had almost been dying.
A piece of me would like to stop time and keep those two as children *wipes tear away*
(But I guess then there would be no wedding night... and that... I don't want to miss )
1/6/2014 c4 Verostar1221
Sweet ;)
1/4/2014 c3 Guest
Thank you thank you thank you! Wonderful once again! I loved every minute! Thank you so much! Can't wait for the next chapter my dear xx
1/4/2014 c3 Guest
I love it! So moving! I feel every bit of Gil's anguish when he was rejected by Anne all tho years ago. Keep up the beautiful writing. You have really brought back the romantic in me. Can't wait for the next chapter.
1/5/2014 c3 DrizzyJ
This chapter was amazing! I loved Gilbert's flashbacks and how you described the passion they feel for each other perfectly! Plz update soon :)
1/3/2014 c3 HMA
I was so happy to see this story updated! You really write the characters wonderfully :)
I can't wait for the next chapter...there isn't enough between Gilbert and his father in the books.
Keep it coming!
1/4/2014 c3 19Alinyaalethia
I know just what you meN about writing at the holidays. And for all this modern technology, none of it has both an internet connection and USB at my house. Enough of that. I loved this chapter- very sweet and intimate and so true to form. I love especially the destruction of the tissue and Anne's preoccupation with freckles. Eagerly awaiting more of Marilla, I missed her too and I love the way you write her.
1/4/2014 c3 Amybf19
That was so very very in character and lovely! I was so enchanted reading that! I so wish the stories had included something of this sort, but it wouldn't have fit with the times of LMM's writing, now would it? But you captured the essence of how Gil and Anne would have been with each other, at least in my mind! Perfect! ;)
1/3/2014 c3 Bright Promise 2
Brilliant chapter and very worth the wait. Bring on chapter 4 and thank you for sharing :)
1/3/2014 c3 Verostar1221
Simply lovely. Beautiful job ;)
12/30/2013 c2 Guest
Oh my goodness, I'm dying for more. Do you need a certain amount of review before uploading? Let me know so I can start pushing people to review your work! It's brilliant and every AOGG fan should know about it! Also, wow...Gilbert in all your fics is very erm...Gilberty haha...love it xx
12/29/2013 c2 Guest
Please update...I am going to lose my mind! I love this story and I thought I had the patience of Gilbert Blythe but I really don't! All Christmas I was thinking about this. I am DESPERATE for more. Yours truly, Cordelia ;)
12/30/2013 c2 DrizzyJ
Loved it! Plz update soon:)
12/27/2013 c2 Guest
Thank you thank you thank you thank you. You seem to be the only other person who is currently interested in Anne Of Green Gables and is actually writing a fic for shall we say "older" fans. I love this story already and can't wait for more Anne and Gilbert moments. You're a gem! xx
208 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »