for Untie the Knot

6/12/2017 c12 5MaGonaz
I'm crying over here... i mean this was beatiful (not only the smut part, mind you) cause since Netflix broadcasted this new, darker version of Anne I've been reading the books and watching the 80's series.. this fic just made my day.
6/8/2017 c12 Blythegirl21
OMG THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for this fic! It was AMAZING!
6/8/2017 c7 Blythegirl21
OHMYGOSH YESS! JOHN X MARILLA BACKSTORY! THANK YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON FOR WRITING THIS!

WHEN JOHN CALLED HER RILLA I JUST SQUEELED AT MY COMPUTER FOR LIKE 5 MINTUES! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER! I LOVE IT!
6/7/2017 c12 AnneNGil
I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing it!
6/7/2017 c11 AnneNGil
Love the "goldmines" reference!
6/7/2017 c8 AnneNGil
Thank you for this chapter! Thank you for a aknowledging how awful it must have been to have all of these guests at your house of dreams on your wedding night. Seriously? It floors me.
6/7/2017 c7 AnneNGil
Oh wow. This chapter was quite unexpected. I really enjoyed it.
6/7/2017 c12 tommyjude21
I love Anne of Green Gables, I must confess though I've never read the books (I'm reading the first one now). I watch the 1985 mini-series ALL the time and fell in love with the story from that. Anyway, this was a phenomenal story! I absolutely loved it! It really felt like I was reading a published piece of work. I hope that you continued writing and have been able to make a career of it because you are truly talented! I absolutely love Anne and Gilbert and you wrote a beautiful piece. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
6/6/2017 c1 AnneNGil
This is hilarious!
5/18/2017 c12 fericita
I love this story! They are so perfectly in character and your writing is gorgeous. I love how they are confident and timid with each other, such a beautiful newlywed thing. And I love hearing Gilbert and Anne reminisce on events from the previous books, especially Gilbert voicing his longing for Anne. You have her now, Gil! Thanks for a wonderful story! Off to read your others now!
2/18/2017 c12 37StarlingChild4
I spent the past couple of hours devouring this fic. And oh. mY. GOOOSSSHHH~~ I LOVE IT SOOOOO! ANNE AND GIL ARE MY BABIES AND I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEIR UNDYING LOVE! THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY! 3 3
2/16/2017 c10 7Battywattywoo
"Rose" is certainly a much prettier name than "Joyce"!
1/27/2017 c12 guest
Absolutely love this please do more there is not enough of their realistic married life stories on Fanfiction
1/11/2017 c12 OceanPearl
I do declare that this is my absolute favourite fan fic! I can't tell you how many times I've read this (especially all the delicious, juicy bits) I want more! Oh please say there will be more. I started reading the AOGG series when I was only 11 and I've come back to it again and again since, but as I got much older I started to feel that something was missing. It wasn't until I discovered fan fiction that I knew what that something was. Now all those missing bits have fallen into place. I love Anne and Gil so much and now you've given new life to them through your stories (loved all your other fics too)Thank u so much for this. I'm looking forward to your new work (but also keeping my fingers crossed for another one like this) ;)
11/27/2016 c12 Guest