FanFiction.Net
for Untie the Knot

10/4/2016 c12 not a robot pwom
i honestly wanted to log in and articulate my thoughts but I'm not near a desktop so here goes anyways, omigoshhh this was so realistic! Those babes prolly got down and dirty outside on more than one occasion :p Gil is a sexy beast with his doctor profession which is partly why girls over a hundred years have fall head over heeeeels! Anne is a sweet munchkin and I wish I could adopt her myself!

miss katherine with a k you captured the moments to a tee. now I'll shut off and do some story stalkin
8/17/2016 c5 top story
So beautiful can't wait for the wedding ceremony
8/17/2016 c1 top story
Oh poor Anne
5/31/2016 c1 2NhaTrang
Eeesh. Anne never in her life called Mrs. Lynde "Rachel," and that's right where I stopped dead.
5/27/2016 c12 Guest
You are wonderful!
4/28/2016 c12 6fangiosfriend
What a beautiful story. The characters were so faithful to the books. Loved it!
12/24/2015 c12 33kellyelin
Thanks for the story... I have been waiting to read about them sleep together, to do something more other than kissing. The book is so vague about it, no wonder... considering the time it's written. It feels something is missing. Your story fills the holes :D Good author.
11/23/2015 c12 1SpangleyPony
Lovely story, thanks for sharing
11/20/2015 c12 deletedaccount1000
Thank you so much for this! I can imagine this is what happened. I've just recently been introduced to the AOGG films (and soon books) and since I can't wait til Christmas I went lurking through the fanfiction fandom and found this! From the moment Anne was at the picnic, you could just see the wheels turning in Gilbert's head thinking "Who is this girl?" From then on, I shipped them.

Please keep writing stories and finding inspiration, I suscribed to your page as I enjoyed this muchly. It's detailed enough and doesn't get too out of line for a sweet series like this one.
11/1/2015 c12 astrakelly
re-reading it, its just as sexy and hot and sweet as before!
9/15/2015 c12 Guest
So romantic
9/15/2015 c10 Guest
Loved their conversation!
9/15/2015 c7 Guest
Cool backstory
9/15/2015 c6 Guest
Oh that poor train employee lol. And Anne's reaction about her name, priceless
9/15/2015 c5 Guest