FanFiction.Net
for Untie the Knot

9/15/2015 c4 Guest
Gilbert's dad is a great guy, can how Gilbert turned out so well
9/15/2015 c3 Guest
Poor Gilbert, his heart went through a lot. I loved what Anne expressed about the timing of it and how she wants the wedding night to be like
9/15/2015 c2 Guest
Phil's wedding night was in character, she only pretends to be so worldly.
9/15/2015 c1 Guest
Poor Diana, I always thought Fred would be a bit awkward but have a gentle touch at least. Mariel handled it well
8/10/2015 c4 AdeptatHumanError
Lovely chapter between Gilbert and his dad. I imagine they'd have been close but we never really see much, of course. I also like the detail about his dad rethinking telling his son to move on, since I was just rereading Anne of Ingleside yesterday, and I remembered reading about John Blythes devotion to his wife and how he didnt much last long after she passed away. It seemed so in character then to read he felt this way. And a potentially awkward conversation about the wedding night was just a sweet moment between father and son. It makes me wonder what Gilbert might have said to Jem, perhaps recalling this conversation. Good stuff!
6/21/2015 c9 3JD SPARKS
Whew, whoa momma, that was a steamy chapter! Even your, I can't even call it smut, for it's so much lovelier and beautifully written than stuff that falls by that name, is fantastic! Great intimate chapter between Anne and Gil, love it!
5/21/2015 c12 mang0fruitblast
Omg absolutely LOVED this story! I'm such a fan of Anne and Gilbert and this was AMAZING
4/11/2015 c12 4Rowena Pendragon
Love this story! I love how true you are to their sense of duty in waiting before marriage and then how their manifests after the marriage and the freedom in their love that they find. Your depiction of all the characters is spot on. I will say that I missed that they hadn't actually consummated the marriage until this chapter. I guess I thought you weren't being explicit in describing it, so I was confused when I read that this is the first time. That's not a huge deal, but I thought I'd mention it :)

Anyway, all in all, wonderful job and I'd love to see what else you come up with!
4/11/2015 c5 Rowena Pendragon
I particularly enjoy the smaller details in this story, especially how Marilla and Diana disagree on the quantity of certain fruits in the fruit salad.
4/5/2015 c10 1lizfairy17
Beautiful!
3/24/2015 c2 Emerald Zen
Another hilarious chapter. Though given Phil's personality I wish she has hinted more about how her first time being intimate with her hubby went, despite her falling asleep on her wedding night. I'm sure it would have scarred Anne though, to picture the reverend doing such things, lol.
3/24/2015 c1 Emerald Zen
HAHA. Great start. Very funny, and you you've described Rachel and Marilla perfectly! It seems a little sad that Jane and Diana both found their wedding nights to be so bizarre and uncomfortable. I guess we'll see what happens with Anne's...
3/11/2015 c8 Guest
So good! I lice Anne of green gabels soooooooooo much! Thank you!
1/11/2015 c12 Melikes
Hi!

I'm leaving a review here, but know that it is meant to be about the whole story. I truly have no words to say how much I loved it. It seems perfectly reasonable that Anne and Gilbert begin their married life with this slow, gradual discovery of each other. I have always thought it must have been a shock -back then- to a newly married woman to go from stolen kisses to actually making love... The joy of learning about the person you love should come in little, passionate, tender steps, and you wrote it masterfully. This is what I imagined should happen between Anne and Gilbert, this is what I hoped to read someday. Thanks for making my wish come true.
11/22/2014 c6 7twlightbella