for Worth Mining

4/26 c11 24Grandpas Girl Kim326
not bad! do you think you could do a sequel to this fanfic with the story of Frozen II, also from Kristoff's point of view?
4/25 c10 Grandpas Girl Kim326
I don't think Elsa's a monster, at all! for one thing, a monster wouldn't openly cry at the loss of a loved one!
4/24 c9 Grandpas Girl Kim326
doesn't Kristoff know that love strikes without warning?
4/23 c5 Grandpas Girl Kim326
Olaf does know that chartreuse IS a shade of yellow, right? granted, it's a darker shade of yellow, but it's still a shade of yellow, nonetheless.
4/23 c4 Grandpas Girl Kim326
technically, Kristoff says 'uh-oh' not 'oh no' as he starts to fall into the gorge below!
4/22 c2 Grandpas Girl Kim326
oh, I remember the thing Pabbie said to Elsa about "fear will be your enemy"!
4/22 c1 Grandpas Girl Kim326
I agree! calling "Frozen" Disney's best since "The Lion King" would be an insult! I would also call "Frozen" the best thing since sliced bread!
10/13/2016 c1 Guest
tite
2/5/2015 c11 11CeruleanNinja
Oh, my, gosh. This is so beautiful. I have no other words to describe it. You are an amazing and talented writer, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff. Love it!
2/5/2015 c1 CeruleanNinja
You know, what's scary is how accurate this sounds. VERY well done. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
9/26/2014 c11 noitffb
Well written POV of Kristoff! Well done! :)
9/13/2014 c11 2sunny.raindrop
Wow. That was... Wow.

You did an amazing job on this. Yes, as I'm sure others have said, I would have liked a tiny bit more about his thoughts and feelings, but this was pretty good.

If you'd picked anyone else's point of view for the story, this wouldn't have been half as good. So I must applaud you on your choice.

Keep up the great work!
9/9/2014 c11 delena123
Sooo cute
6/28/2014 c11 TheGreat03
Nice ending
6/16/2014 c11 WolvesandNutella
You're story was a nice fun read. It wasn't a drawn on long fic, and it was fun to read. You pulled it off very well. I like the end sentence as well. Keep writing! :)
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »