for Lamorak and His Lady Fair

4/25/2014 c15 14Taliahah
I don't know how I missed finishing this for so long! Love the story and the hopeful ending. Thanks for writing it!
3/7/2014 c15 9HelloPatsy
Love the story but I guess all good stories have to come to an end. Thanks for the glimpse at the difficult lives of spies.
3/6/2014 c15 6bouc0101
Loved your story. Laugh when Eyal kind of lost it with Annie. You captured his character to a T. Hope to reading another Lamorak soon.
3/2/2014 c14 Beth
Black clothing tossed on the floor, just love it. Love Eyal paired with Annie, they have so much chemistry together. Thanks for the update.
2/28/2014 c13 USNeshama
Love love love your lastest chapter! Can't wait to see what your angle is with having Annie and Eyal portray members of the Catholic faith...should be interesting for Jew and his lover! Please update soon!
2/27/2014 c13 me
Uuuu some annie and eyal moments. Hope joan is ok
2/27/2014 c13 13kay.hayden
Love the direction you are taking the story. For sure Russia will not go quietly into the night about their top level man going to the other side. Danger is certainly waiting for Annie and Eyal with added pressure of Joan's life hanging by a thread. Wonder what Father and Sister are going to do at the hotel?
2/27/2014 c13 EyalFan
Wow and as Eric put it 'Holy Crap'. The big dog is defecting and it is up to our amazing duo to get both him and Joan out of trouble. Secrets and more secrets and fake names, have to question if Auggie and Eric are real...ha! ha! ha! Can't wait to read the next chapter and many thanks.
2/25/2014 c12 9HelloPatsy
Happy days are here... Annie on her way to meet up with Eyal and they find Joan. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love Eyal and Annie together.
2/25/2014 c12 6bouc0101
Ha! We both have Eyal in Warsaw. Thanks for the update, can't wait for more.
2/20/2014 c11 9USNeshama
Ah so now Eyal will come into play right? Annie and Eyal to the rescue! Love this new angle! Please update soon!
2/20/2014 c11 MerryMayHam
Poor Joan and being a new mother. Please, please, please let the call be to Eyal. Thanks for the fast update.
2/20/2014 c11 Guest
Nice chapter, I bet Eyal or maybe Ben was the one called . Thanks for the updates!
2/19/2014 c10 Denny
Looks like someone is heading for trouble but who? Thanks for the update.
2/9/2014 c9 6bouc0101
Well at least they got together in between Eyal force hiatus. Don't like that he told her Goodbye, hope it's not a bad omen. Thanks for the rapid updates, I'm catching up on my reading. I kind of used my spare time to do some writing. Have a nice week!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »